Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: AI Robots attend NFL Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AI Robots were in attendance at the Chargers' home opener. I'd like to know if they cheered on the team. ? Will this become the norm for most NFL teams? 

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxECzvwvf...MzgzODVlNw==
They just looking to get their batteries Charged.
(09-12-2023, 01:15 PM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]AI Robots were in attendance at the Chargers' home opener. I'd like to know if they cheered on the team. ? Will this become the norm for most NFL teams? 

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxECzvwvf...MzgzODVlNw==

Well you know AI wasn't gonna be at practice.

(good gravy I'm old)
SkyNet is self aware.
It turns out to be a promotion for the upcoming movie The Creator. It'll be in theaters about the 26th. of this month.

NH3...
(09-13-2023, 06:13 PM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]It turns out to be a promotion for the upcoming movie The Creator. It'll be in theaters about the 26th. of this month.

NH3...

I read that ATL has robit "dogs" wandering the sidelines to assist security/crowd control, so no surprise if other teams don't start following along. Copycat league and all.
(09-13-2023, 06:13 PM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]It turns out to be a promotion for the upcoming movie The Creator. It'll be in theaters about the 26th. of this month.

NH3...

I’d kinda like to see that movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(09-15-2023, 06:21 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]

NH3...

90 minutes of robits sitting in the club seats....sounds like a blast Big Grin
AI commentators. AI Arnold Schwarzenegger will do play by play and also AI Arnold Schwarzenegger doing the color commentary.

AI Arnold: HE'S AT DA TEN! FAAAIVE....TOUCH DAAAAAAAUUUUUN!! DA PEOPLES IN DA CRAUUUD NEED AIR!!! YARRR ARRRGGH ARRRRGH!
(09-15-2023, 06:21 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]

NH3...

Saw it last week. It's not very good. The concept was ok, they just didn't execute it very well.