Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ESPN Style Thread: What if the Jaguars...drafted a hot dog?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What if the Jaguars...drafted a hot dog?! I talked to two guys who like to yell at one another on ESPN, one said it was a genius move and hot dog would become the greatest player to ever step on a field. The other said he'd be eaten alive.

Just another sweet ESPN "hot take" to talk about.

Also, "Is Dak vs. Wentz the new Brady vs. Manning?"    "Could LeBron play tight end in the NFL?"   "Is LeBron the best ever?" "If LeBron was a donut, what kind would he be?" More stuff on LeBron later.

Duh-nuh-nunt, nunt-nuh-duh! <----ESPN Theme.

Since it's the Jags, we would be lead to believe that we drafted an incredible hot dog. But in the end, it would turn out to be a turd on a stale bun.
Lol
But Coughlin...

I don't get this thread.

Quote:Since it's the Jags, we would be lead to believe that we drafted an incredible hot dog. But in the end, it would turn out to be a turd on a stale bun.

A turd stuffed brat is a pretty spot on analogy of this team for the past 9 years.  It looks juicy and delicious until you bite into it and get a mouthful.
I've been a bit slow to ketchup with this one, but now that I've spotted this topic, I will attack it with relish...

But do we want a hot dog? Wouldn't we prefer to take a chance on a mechanically-recovered meat product in the middle rounds? Or trade down to take a burger?

(And waits for this all to move to the "sideline" forum).
Quote:Since it's the Jags, we would be lead to believe that we drafted an incredible hot dog. But in the end, it would turn out to be a turd on a stale bun.
They'd probably talk about how great hot dog looks in shorts and a shirt on 1010XL for weeks, then he'd just be a total dud come game day.
Quote:I don't get this thread.
Just turn on ESPN for 6, maybe 8 seconds.
Quote:What if the Jaguars...drafted a hot dog?! I talked to two guys who like to yell at one another on ESPN, one said it was a genius move and hot dog would become the greatest player to ever step on a field. The other said he'd be eaten alive.

Just another sweet ESPN "hot take" to talk about.

Also, "Is Dak vs. Wentz the new Brady vs. Manning?" "Could LeBron play tight end in the NFL?" "Is LeBron the best ever?" "If LeBron was a donut, what kind would he be?" More stuff on LeBron later.

Duh-nuh-nunt, nunt-nuh-duh! <----ESPN Theme.

Well we would prob say its a hebrew national, and then it would turn out to be half dog/horse.
another few minutes of my life that's just been wasted away (reading this thread) .....

Some would call it a sandwich even though they're wrong.

.... food for thought.