Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The apologize to Tre Herndon thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
#37 broke up some passes and played tight coverage today.  This board has been very hard on him and injuries pushed him back into the lineup.   But he stepped up.
He had a great game
He also forced a fumble. He is like Darius Williams until he found his home. This defense played good enough to win.
Herndon was on today, wanted to win unlike the offense. We took defeat from the jaws of victory today and it sucks.
Tre was on point ALL Day Today.

NH3...
It was one game. Hero one week. Butt of a joke the following week.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Keep it up Tre!!
(09-17-2023, 05:16 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]It was one game. Hero one week. Butt of a joke the following week.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

This here. He can be inconsistent at times. 

Won't knock him today though. Played well.
He’s improved his game. Guys are allowed to work on their craft and get better. He’s done that. That’s 2 good games.
(09-17-2023, 07:57 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: [ -> ]He’s improved his game. Guys are allowed to work on their craft and get better. He’s done that. That’s 2 good games.

Greg Junior pushed him in camp, and now he's on IR.
Cisco also needs an apology thread. So many fans were hating on him during his rookie year. He's a ball hawk now.

Herndon has been getting better year by year. He's a great example of how to develop a secondary player.
I’m not sold on him yet. However, that was a nice game by him.
(09-17-2023, 08:01 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2023, 07:57 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: [ -> ]He’s improved his game. Guys are allowed to work on their craft and get better. He’s done that. That’s 2 good games.

Greg Junior pushed him in camp, and now he's on IR.

That reads like a Chuck Norris joke.
Lol im pretty sure the chiefs longest play today was a pass over his head but ight
(09-17-2023, 08:40 PM)carp8dm Wrote: [ -> ]Cisco also needs an apology thread.  So many fans were hating on him during his rookie year.  He's a ball hawk now.

Herndon has been getting better year by year.  He's a great example of how to develop a secondary player.

Not sure where you saw that , i saw virtually zero hate for Cisco here

In fact most here were hating Meyer for not playing him
Where’s all them Herndon Haters?? I been tellin y’all boys
(09-18-2023, 12:00 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Where’s all them Herndon Haters?? I been tellin y’all boys

He had one decent game where he played like an actual starting NFL NB. 

Call me when he does it 3 out of 4 weeks and we can talk.
[Image: HERN1.gif]

[Image: Hern2.gif]

I mean - I literally just pulled up chefs highlights from yesterday and 2 of them were #37 getting beat.
Why are people making up these fake haters in order to feel good about liking certain Jags players? lol

"See. I told y'all Cisco haters he's the real deal!"..... Uhhh the only person who hated on Cisco was Urban Meyer.
(09-18-2023, 12:51 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ][Image: HERN1.gif]

[Image: Hern2.gif]

I mean - I literally just pulled up chefs highlights from yesterday and 2 of them were #37 getting beat.

Thanks for posting these, i'm too lazy to do it.

And for the record, there are more examples. He had a couple good plays but this was happening more often. He was also directly infront of Kelce when the ball was snapped on their first TD
Pages: 1 2 3