Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Fix Is In: Voting System Comprimised
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

FBI detects breaches against two state voter systems

What is interesting is it seems the MSM and certain politicians are moving VERY QUICKLY to blame the Russians and other nations with nearly zero evidence so far. How are they so sure this isn't being performed from within our borders orchestrated for the benefit of certain elected officials? Why are they so quick to jump to conclusions on this?

If it is the Russians, or hacktivists, I do hope they spill the beans on any discovered "configurations" that may have had an influence on vote counting.

As I've noted previously, there is one Spanish company, SCYTL, owned by George Soros,  that downloads the results from every electronic voting machine in America, and it's the same company that reports the final results to the media.  There is no American system of vote tally or results reporting for our elections. 

Obama "outsourced" the 2012 election to SCYTL.

Quote:As I've noted previously, there is one Spanish company, SCYTL, owned by George Soros,  that downloads the results from every electronic voting machine in America, and it's the same company that reports the final results to the media.  There is no American system of vote tally or results reporting for our elections. 

Obama doesn't have anything to do with vote counting in elections.   Elections are run by state and local officials.  
Quote:Obama doesn't have anything to do with vote counting in elections.   Elections are run by state and local officials.  

...who have ZERO control over the process of counting the votes. 

I'll tell you what, Marty.  Compare the tallies posted by locals in your precinct to the media reported results.  Good luck finding the former - it doesn't exist. 
Quote:As I've noted previously, there is one Spanish company, SCYTL, owned by George Soros, that downloads the results from every electronic voting machine in America, and it's the same company that reports the final results to the media. There is no American system of vote tally or results reporting for our elections.

This is a fabricated lie. I am baffled that anyone would repeat it except they are clueless in elections.
Quote:...who have ZERO control over the process of counting the votes. 

I'll tell you what, Marty.  Compare the tallies posted by locals in your precinct to the media reported results.  Good luck finding the former - it doesn't exist. 

You make a lot of wild accusations that have no basis in fact.  Almost every day you do that. 

In the United States, elections are run by state and local governments.   Period.   To allege that Obama can fix an election is an astounding display of ignorance. 
Going to be fun watching the Black Panthers come out armed to the teeth again to intimidate and suppress voters.

Quote:Going to be fun watching the Black Panthers come out armed to the teeth again to intimidate and suppress voters.

Oh, come on.   Out of how many tens of thousands of polling places were there black panthers?   One?  And it was an inner city precinct.   So who were they trying to intimidate?   Obama voters?   Did they want more black people to vote for Romney or something?   Give me a break. 
Common sense tells us that if it's a computer, it will get hacked.
Quote:Oh, come on.   Out of how many tens of thousands of polling places were there black panthers?   One?  And it was an inner city precinct.   So who were they trying to intimidate?   Obama voters?   Did they want more black people to vote for Romney or something?   Give me a break. 

More proof the blind D backers look the other way when it's their side breaking the rules.
Quote:You make a lot of wild accusations that have no basis in fact.  Almost every day you do that. 

In the United States, elections are run by state and local governments.   Period.   To allege that Obama can fix an election is an astounding display of ignorance. 

So prove me wrong then.
Quote:Oh, come on.   Out of how many tens of thousands of polling places were there black panthers?   One?  And it was an inner city precinct.   So who were they trying to intimidate?   Obama voters?   Did they want more black people to vote for Romney or something?   Give me a break.

They weren't armed, either.
Scytl Secure Electronic Voting, S.A. provides electronic voting, election management, and election modernization solutions. It offers pre-election services, such as planning, election configuration, personnel training, voter education, and voter registration services; election day services, including on-site voting, remote voting, support, and voter management services; post-election services, such as auditing, reporting, and results consolidation; governance services, which include eDemocracy and eParliament services; and professional services, including electoral consulting and social media monitoring services. It manages electoral events electronically in the United States, Mexico, France, Norway, Switzerland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, and India. Scytl Secure Electronic Voting, S.A. has a strategic partnership with Swiss Post. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Barcelona, Spain.

I don't see where the state and local officials fit in.  Sounds like SCYTL has the whole thing covered.

Quote:They weren't armed, either.
That's the shortest cane I've ever seen then.

[Image: 142dff8.jpg]
I see the Trumpettes are getting their excuses ready, again. If by some miracle Donnie should win, all of a sudden everything is cool.

Clinton is expected to win, but it won't be easy. After all, look who she's running against - Trump, the RNC, Fox News, and Vladimir Putin.

Quote:That's the shortest cane I've ever seen then.

[Image: 142dff8.jpg]

The lady behind them looks real intimidated. 
Quote:More proof the blind D backers look the other way when it's their side breaking the rules.

It's not "my side."   It's a couple of wackos at one polling station doing God knows what.   Basically standing around.  
Quote:So prove me wrong then.

How many ways do I need to say it?   All elections, including Presidential elections, Senatorial, Congress, right on down to local dog catcher, are run by state and local governments.   The federal government has no involvement in running elections.  

So there is no way Obama can "fix" an election.  
Lol... and what do you think it is that a "community organizer" does?
Quote:I see the Trumpettes are getting their excuses ready, again. If by some miracle Donnie should win, all of a sudden everything is cool.

Clinton is expected to win, but it won't be easy. After all, look who she's running against - Trump, the RNC, Fox News, and Vladimir Putin.

Putin huh? Sounds like a conspiracy...
Pages: 1 2