Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What's Killing America
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
‘What's Killing America’ warns how destructive liberal policies are seeping from the city into the suburbs

Author Jason Rantz says, 'A subset of radical activists within the Democratic Party are the problem'

"What's Killing America" author Jason Rantz believes a "subset of radical activists within the Democratic Party" are ruining American cities, but hopes his new book can offer solutions because the country is "not going in the right direction."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/whats-kill...ty-suburbs
Nope. It's corporations. Global corporations.
Corporations aren't allowing the invasion of the southern border.. Corporations aren't giving our tax dollars tonthe Ukraine..
Corporations aren't trying to indoctrinate our kids in public schools..

That's what's destroying our country. 

These lunatic liberals and their child touching liberal policies..
Who's buying our politicians?
The eradication of the middle class

The inability of hard working families to own a home - purchase a vehicle - or save a small fraction of their income - or even all three of these for way too many folks

The number of good people from all walks of life in our country living paycheck to paycheck despite managing their money well is going through the roof

Corporations and the associated capitalist greed are definitely a factor

Regulating policies and voters' lack of options to do anything about it are also a problem - as there is rarely anyone on any ballot that would do anything meaningful to change the current trajectory

Culture wars and border control are fun to get all riled up about - but that crap is just distracting ppl from what's really destroying the American way of life for the largest segment of our population
The literal answer is fentanyl. By a wide margin.
The next question is, fentanyl is available almost everywhere, so why are Americans dying from it so much more often than any other country?
But that's not as fun of a question than blaming politicians or parties or corporations, is it?
(09-26-2023, 01:03 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. It's corporations. Global corporations.

(09-26-2023, 01:06 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Corporations aren't allowing the invasion of the southern border.. Corporations aren't giving our tax dollars tonthe Ukraine..
Corporations aren't trying to indoctrinate our kids in public schools..

That's what's destroying our country. 

These lunatic liberals and their child touching liberal policies..

It's the combination of the 2

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Ignorance.

/thread
All right, so we have two votes for radical liberals, one vote for corporations, one vote for fentanyl, one vote for the eradication of the middle class, one vote for a combination of corporations and lunatic liberals, and one vote for ignorance.
My fellow gym rats tell me high cholesterol is killing America.
"Killing America." by Bill O-Reilly
(09-26-2023, 02:30 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]All right, so we have two votes for radical liberals, one vote for corporations, one vote for fentanyl, one vote for the eradication of the middle class, one vote for a combination of corporations and lunatic liberals, and one vote for ignorance.

Well, we can't be accused of hive-mind around here I guess? 
Laughing

Anyway - if anyone is actually interested in the erosion of the working class I have some interesting stuff passed on to me by a Wall Street wealth investor friend. It's not for the faint of heart. 

[Image: death-pg1.png]

[Image: death-pg2.png]

[Image: death-pg3.png]

CONT'd ...
[Image: death-pg4.png]

[Image: death-pg5.png]

[Image: death-pg6.png]

cont'd

[Image: death-pg7.png]

Welp, there you go. 
Hope that made everyone's day. LOL 

I'm laughing to keep from crying
(09-26-2023, 04:07 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ][Image: death-pg4.png]

[Image: death-pg5.png]

[Image: death-pg6.png]

cont'd

[Image: death-pg7.png]

Welp, there you go. 
Hope that made everyone's day. LOL 

I'm laughing to keep from crying

The what is fentanyl.  The why is probably somewhere in these graphs.  
So many Americans have a cultural memory of better times, and the actual decline many see is real and really depressing.  While we are still better off than Chinese or Mexican people, the Chinese or Mexican people don't remember being better off, and aren't as depressed about it.  Maybe.
Another factor, maybe, is the atomization of family and friend relations.  More people are basically islands.  Fewer people join real life social groups, religious or otherwise.
Next question: why are the graphs like that? Why are we atomizing? How can we make it better?
Devil worshippers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cxsk-wExMIB/...ODBiNWFlZA==

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
America has to be brought to its knees to have a global government. It's just the way it is.