Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I never thought I'd miss Cam Robinson...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
...but man, this line is horrendous.  Specifically on the interior.  Hopefully sliding Little inside helps.

The plays are there today.  WRs are open.  But we can't make them because pressure is blowing everything up on both runs and passes.

We're at a critical point in the year with a good team coming.  Hopefully we put it together.
Welcome back big fella.
Hopefully he plays better than he did in preseason because he was horrendous. He was coming off an injury though so this gave him an extra month to heal up. Hopefully he's at 100%
I would be pissed if I were Little and they move me inside for Robinson to play LT.

He's been the best lineman we have had in four games. He's not the problem.

You're devauling Little in favor of a guy that put himself above the team and potentially cost us a 1st RD investment in Harrison at RT instead of elsewhere.

Robinson should be worked into the line up at LG. Dont care if it takes two weeks and a bye week. [BLEEP] that piece of [BLEEP].

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
(10-01-2023, 12:21 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]I would be pissed if I were Little and they move me inside for Robinson to play LT.

You're devauling Little in favor of a guy that put himself above the team and potentially cost us a 1st RD investment in Harrison at RT instead of elsewhere.

Robinson should be worked into the line up at LG. Dont care if it takes two weeks and a bye week. [BLEEP] that piece of [BLEEP].

You play your best five, man.  Little is our LT of the future, but this year, putting both Little and Cam on the line gives us the best chance to win.  Little can play guard and Cam is an unknown.

Maybe Tugboat can get in there too.  I just know we need our biggest and ugliest dudes to make room in the run game and give Trevor about 1 extra second and suddenly we're an explosive offense.
(10-01-2023, 12:29 PM)Khan Artist Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2023, 12:21 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]I would be pissed if I were Little and they move me inside for Robinson to play LT.

You play your best five, man.  Little is our LT of the future, but this year, putting both Little and Cam on the line gives us the best chance to win.  Little can play guard and Cam is an unknown.

Maybe Tugboat can get in there too.  I just know we need our biggest and ugliest dudes to make room in the run game and give Trevor about 1 extra second and suddenly we're an explosive offense.
Little is our LT of now. Not the future.

Robinson lost his job. Play him inside or keep him on the bench.

(10-01-2023, 12:29 PM)Khan Artist Wrote: [ -> ]

Little has played 1 half of a preseason game at LG so he is an unknown as well.  You keep Little at LT and put Cam at LG
Little ranked 55th out of 66 tackles.

It will most likely be Cam Little Fort Shat Ant, but Tugboat might play RG instead of Shat.
(10-01-2023, 12:48 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Little ranked 55th out of 66 tackles.

It will most likely be Cam Little Fort Shat Ant, but Tugboat might play RG instead of Shat.

Little has been one of the better LTs in the league coming into this game. IIRC, he had only given up 1 pressure coming into today.
(10-01-2023, 12:48 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Little ranked 55th out of 66 tackles.

Forgetting Scherff?
(10-01-2023, 12:58 PM)Khan Artist Wrote: [ -> ]

Forgetting Scherff?

Many are ready to bench him

I think he gets more time but if he struggles enough moving forward ... who knows?

If you see him on the injury report in the next two weeks, it may be a clue
Ok guys forgive me , who is Tugboat ??
(10-01-2023, 01:11 PM)MojoKing Wrote: [ -> ]Ok guys forgive me , who is Tugboat ??

Rookie guard - Cooper Hodges
(10-01-2023, 01:18 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2023, 01:11 PM)MojoKing Wrote: [ -> ]Ok guys forgive me , who is Tugboat ??

Rookie guard - Cooper Hodges

Cartwheel boy! Is he ready?? I must of missed that in a presser. I forget is he on PUP or IR?
(10-01-2023, 01:23 PM)MojoKing Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2023, 01:18 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Rookie guard - Cooper Hodges

Cartwheel boy! Is he ready?? I must of missed that in a presser. I forget is he on PUP or IR?

Think he travelled with the team to London.
I've said this before and I'll say it again and again. Cam Robinson has been our second best if not the top O-lineman since day one. The only knock on him is certain fans latch on like a leach and won't let go. When Little was drafted the fan fury was extreme w/many wanting Little to replace Robinson.

Fast Forward.

NH3...
(10-01-2023, 01:40 PM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]I've said this before and I'll say it again and again. Cam Robinson has been our second best if not the top O-lineman since day one. The only knock on him is certain fans latch on like a leach and won't let go. When Little was drafted the fan fury was extreme w/many wanting Little to replace Robinson.

Fast Forward.

NH3...

Meh

Played well below his contract number last year - nearly got TL's ankle broken vs DET
Then got suspended of his own doing

He'll have to come back and look like an all pro to redeem himself in my mind
(10-01-2023, 01:40 PM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]I've said this before and I'll say it again and again. Cam Robinson has been our second best if not the top O-lineman since day one. The only knock on him is certain fans latch on like a leach and won't let go. When Little was drafted the fan fury was extreme w/many wanting Little to replace Robinson.

Fast Forward.

NH3...
He was the reason Lawrence was on the injury report every week last season after that sack he gave up in Detroit.

Here's the thing as well. How long had he been using PEDs before being popped and how will he look now without PEDs?

He's not worth the near $20M cap hit on this year's salary. Saying he's the best piece of liver on a plate of chopped liver and onions is also not saying much.

While some fans have been hard on him. Let's not act like we're getting back Anthony Munoz or Orlando Pace here.

He's [BLEEP] average at best and was notorious for getting flagged at the most pivotal times in the game after a splash play was made.

Also, he's playing at a position that is the LEAST of our concerns and it's mind numbing that they'll probably bump Little off his natural course of development as a competent to above average starter as a LT.

Because Jaguars.

He's most likely going to be rusty.
He's off PEDs now.
He had a poor preseason.

And yet, we are bad enough at O line that he'll stilll be a huge help. I just hope the three previous points dont get Lawrence injured.
Cam is a nasty blocker. This line needs him.
Pages: 1 2 3