Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Biden building the border wall?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It’s only racist if Trump does it.

Amiright?
lololol
So let's stop progression of the border wall because my political opponent was trying to fortify it, let thousands and thousands of illegal aliens and God knows how many thousands of pounds of fentanyl in, pretend to give a [BLEEP] after they're all done crossing, finish my political opponents wall and realize that my voters are too stupid to know the difference and truth and then I play the hero..

Where's Kavorkian when we need him..
(10-05-2023, 08:03 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]So let's stop progression of the border wall because my political opponent was trying to fortify it, let thousands and thousands of illegal aliens and God knows how many thousands of pounds of fentanyl in, pretend to give a [BLEEP] after they're all done crossing,  finish my political opponents wall and realize that my voters are too stupid to know the difference and truth and then I play the hero..

Millions and millions. Six million within the last three years are the estimates.
(10-05-2023, 08:15 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2023, 08:03 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]So let's stop progression of the border wall because my political opponent was trying to fortify it, let thousands and thousands of illegal aliens and God knows how many thousands of pounds of fentanyl in, pretend to give a [BLEEP] after they're all done crossing,  finish my political opponents wall and realize that my voters are too stupid to know the difference and truth and then I play the hero..

Millions and millions. Six million within the last three years are the estimates.

Yeah, it's still early.. 

Millions!!
When asked for comment, President Biden’s appointed “Border Czar” responded:

[Image: img.gif?width=980]
(10-05-2023, 07:10 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]It’s only racist if Trump does it.

Amiright?

Umm, it was Trump's sweeping generalizations of Mexicans and central/South American immigrants as rapists and criminals that were called racist.

Not the wall.

The wall was called stupid. 

The article suggests that the plan is to add 20 miles of wall to a distinct problem area in one county. 
When added to the 450 miles Trump managed to build over 4 years (that Mexico never paid for) that means 470 miles of a 1,954 mile border will have a "wall." 

24% of the border 

Yippee
(10-05-2023, 08:46 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2023, 07:10 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]It’s only racist if Trump does it.

Amiright?

Umm, it was Trump's sweeping generalizations of Mexicans and central/South American immigrants as rapists and criminals that were called racist.

Not the wall.

The article suggests that the plan is to add 20 miles of wall to a distinct problem area in one county. 
When added to the 450 miles Trump managed to build over 4 years (that Mexico never paid for) that means 470 miles of a 1,954 mile border will have a "wall." 

24% of the border 

Yippee

All of that is true, and I agree.  However, it is heartening that we seem to be finally doing something about this border problem.  Even if it's a small piece of wall where a small piece of wall is needed badly.  One of the things I find most frustrating about the Biden administration is the silence on certain issues that are important.  For a long time, it's been like, Hey, the border is broken and people are streaming across in record numbers.  And the response was silence.

Amiright?

Not the wall.

24% of the border 

Yippee

You can try to backtrack this all you want but the fact of the matter is an open border without a racist wall were a basic platform for Democrats in the last election. 

I cross lines here and I think you should too. This looks hypocritical for Democrats, especially given the fact that Democrat governors and mayors are screaming for something to be done about the influx of illegals. 

Do it, NYC. Come on.

Amiright?

Not the wall.

24% of the border 

Yippee

I know you hate the guy but try to forget about Trump for a minute and focus on the wall.

Are you criticizing the 24% as a wasted effort, or saying we need to finish the other 76%?
(10-05-2023, 09:00 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2023, 08:46 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, it was Trump's sweeping generalizations of Mexicans and central/South American immigrants as rapists and criminals that were called racist.

Not the wall.

24% of the border 

Yippee

I know you hate the guy but try to forget about Trump for a minute and focus on the wall.

Are you criticizing the 24% as a wasted effort, or saying we need to finish the other 76%?

More wall, more border patrol agents, and stop releasing people into the country.  Take a tiny little bit of the money the administration wanted to blow on student loan forgiveness, and spend it on better border control.  

What really pisses me off is that these clowns in the White House are the only alternative we have to Donald [BLEEP] Trump.  Why can't we do better than this?
They want to destroy the country because they hate the man..

Great people!!

I really do wish we could let all of the illegals in, and kick every liberal and democrat out.
(10-05-2023, 09:12 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2023, 09:00 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]I know you hate the guy but try to forget about Trump for a minute and focus on the wall.

More wall, more border patrol agents, and stop releasing people into the country.  Take a tiny little bit of the money the administration wanted to blow on student loan forgiveness, and spend it on better border control.  

What really pisses me off is that these clowns in the White House are the only alternative we have to Donald [BLEEP] Trump.  Why can't we do better than this?

Lol, Trump is the only one who isn't them. All the rest are either UniParty or simply weak personalities riding his coattails.
(10-05-2023, 09:00 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2023, 08:46 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, it was Trump's sweeping generalizations of Mexicans and central/South American immigrants as rapists and criminals that were called racist.

Not the wall.

24% of the border 

Yippee

It's not even a wall. It's a fence.

They've found multiple areas of it broken thru with a cordless grinder and a cut off wheel anyone can get from a hardware store for 120 bucks 

The prospect of a wall across the entire border was always dumb and it still is. Waste of money. 
Identifying the areas it might actually help was always a better call. Put your fencing where it might work, a leave the rest to concentrated patrol and drone surveillance.

The immigration issues need better solutions than physical barriers. People are clever and they'll just find a way around, over or through. Efforts need to be coordinated with the countries sending the most immigrants our way to nip this [BLEEP] earlier and slow the flow from the source. 

The drug issue is ugly - but it has always been there - the only thing that has changed is the drug du jour and it happened to come at a time when America was deep in a depressant addiction due to our own prescription drug industry doling out OXY for 20 years like they were tic-tacs. Now those same folks (and many more) are falling off from the deadlier stuff.
Treating the addiction along with ramped up efforts to slow it at the border as well as curbing distribution could help, but everyone and their brother should know that the "war on drugs" is a joke. 

There is no foolproof way to stop it. We've seen this for almost 40 years!! People want to get high really badly and people want to sell them drugs really badly. We've never found a way to stop that. And it hasn't been for lack of effort from many administrations Dem and Rep. 

You think a fence I can cut through in 15 minutes between patrols is going to change that??
(10-05-2023, 09:39 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2023, 09:00 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]I know you hate the guy but try to forget about Trump for a minute and focus on the wall.

It's not even a wall. It's a fence.

They've found multiple areas of it broken thru with a cordless grinder and a cut off wheel anyone can get from a hardware store for 120 bucks 

The prospect of a wall across the entire border was always dumb and it still is. Waste of money. 
Identifying the areas it might actually help was always a better call. Put your fencing where it might work, a leave the rest to concentrated patrol and drone surveillance.

The immigration issues need better solutions than physical barriers. People are clever and they'll just find a way around, over or through. Efforts need to be coordinated with the countries sending the most immigrants our way to nip this [BLEEP] earlier and slow the flow from the source. 

The drug issue is ugly - but it has always been there - the only thing that has changed is the drug du jour and it happened to come at a time when America was deep in a depressant addiction due to our own prescription drug industry doling out OXY for 20 years like they were tic-tacs. Now those same folks (and many more) are falling off from the deadlier stuff.
Treating the addiction along with ramped up efforts to slow it at the border as well as curbing distribution could help, but everyone and their brother should know that the "war on drugs" is a joke. 

There is no foolproof way to stop it. We've seen this for almost 40 years!! People want to get high really badly and people want to sell them drugs really badly. We've never found a way to stop that. And it hasn't been for lack of effort from many administrations Dem and Rep. 

You think a fence I can cut through in 15 minutes between patrols is going to change that??

Then why are they now deciding to build it if it’s so futile? Perhaps because it’s nothing more than a posturing move in response to even Democrats complaining about the border now? Which is it, an effective tool to slow migrants, or a useless obstacle? You’re playing both sides of the fence (ooh, ooh, good pun!)

Edit: Speaking of playing both sides of the fence:

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/...00800?s=20
(10-05-2023, 10:13 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2023, 09:39 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]It's not even a wall. It's a fence.

Then why are they now deciding to build it if it’s so futile? Perhaps because it’s nothing more than a posturing move in response to even Democrats complaining about the border now? Which is it, an effective tool to slow migrants, or a useless obstacle? You’re playing both sides of the fence (ooh, ooh, good pun!)

Edit: Speaking of playing both sides of the fence:

https://x.com/RealSaavedra/status/107849...00800?s=20

Useful deterrent in strategic placements

Waste of money for an entire 2000 mile border

Simple, no? 

Yes - they will need to (hopefully already have?) address the ease at which it was initially penetrated by coyotes/immigrants with basic implements

The drug thing is a separate issue and the wall/fence will not do much to help it

yes, good pun Big Grin
Cannot believe how these countries can't get a grip on the cartels, which is a major reason for the migration. Heck, even Costa Rica is getting taken over by gangs in the recent months. Also wish the US would take a harder stand on those importing the drugs the our US citizens that are dealing and using the drugs.
I just heard on the radio that 50 bus loads of migrants have been dropped into Chicago with 25 more per day coming.

Scoffing at Texas while they postured their moral superiority as a sanctuary city isn’t so funny now. As a matter of fact, they’re questioning that decision. Like New York, they believed their cities would remain immune from the migration they encouraged.

The industrial strength orgasm the left had when the bad orangeman was in office has now led to treatment for a venereal disease. 

https://chicago.suntimes.com/city-hall/2...ty-council
(10-05-2023, 09:18 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]They want to destroy the country because they hate the man..

Great people!!

I really do wish we could let all of the illegals in, and kick every liberal and democrat out.

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=38791

My case in point.
Pages: 1 2