Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
There's something so satisfying seeing the Pats scoring 0pts and getting blown out at home. Now they know how every other team has felt at some point. Would the Pats really fire Belichick?
Ya know... for all the attendance hate the Jags got/get... Atlanta is EMPTY with a 2-2 team driving to win. I doubt they are over 50% capacity.
Steelers defence just had a massive 2nd half
(10-08-2023, 04:02 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]Steelers defence just had a massive 2nd half

They are such a weird team. Can look terrible for so long them just click. Pickett is a weird one too. Struggles for huge stretches but pulls out game winning TD drives.
(10-08-2023, 03:46 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]There's something so satisfying seeing the Pats scoring 0pts and getting blown out at home. Now they know how every other team has felt at some point. Would the Pats really fire Belichick?

Mac Jones is terrible. Can’t believe he has regressed in Belicheck’s system

But so glad to see Pats and their fans get theirs. Its been a long time coming, and its not enough imo
Well, a nice week for us in the division. Houston loses to Atlanta (which we beat) Minshew led Colts knock off the Titans. We beat Buffalo.
Taylor must not be at the Swifties game in Minnesota because they didn't show a shot of her with a look of faux distress as Kelce limped to the locker room in pain.
(10-08-2023, 05:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Taylor must not be at the Swifties game in Minnesota because they didn't show a shot of her with a look of faux distress as Kelce limped to the locker room in pain.

Apparently she isn't there but they did show a Vikings fan with Swiftie 87 on her Vikings jersey which just seems really weird.
(10-08-2023, 06:12 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2023, 05:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Taylor must not be at the Swifties game in Minnesota because they didn't show a shot of her with a look of faux distress as Kelce limped to the locker room in pain.

Apparently she isn't there but they did show a Vikings fan with Swiftie 87 on her Vikings jersey which just seems really weird.

That is weird. She should be roughed up by fellow Vikings fans for that.
(10-08-2023, 06:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2023, 06:12 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently she isn't there but they did show a Vikings fan with Swiftie 87 on her Vikings jersey which just seems really weird.

That is weird. She should be roughed up by fellow Vikings fans for that.

Agreed. I'd be waiting for her to walk past with drinks and stick my foot out.
That pretty much cements it. The Swifties are the new Patriots in the eyes of the officials.
(10-08-2023, 07:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]That pretty much cements it. The Swifties are the new Patriots in the eyes of the officials.

I know seriously so you don't throw a flag for the taking off of the helmet...just warn him
(10-08-2023, 07:48 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/171...26420?s=20

Lol. I'd forgotten about that.
49ers look scary good
Did I guys see that 102yard pick six by the giants CB?
49ers just got the luckiest bounce on a fumble I've ever seen LOL.

Great punch out by Warner.
(10-08-2023, 09:02 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]49ers just got the luckiest bounce on a fumble I've ever seen LOL.

Great punch out by Warner.

It's like the ball was just asking to be recovered.
Well, at least they gained 6 yards before losing it. They have 1 passing yard to go with it for the first quarter.
We are in week 5 not week 6 lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11