Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Does Luke still not lift Bro?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He looks so weak out on the field.
He lifts turkey drumsticks
His lifts his [BLEEP] off the ground every other play
He isn't strong, he isn't a technician, and he lacks a mean streak. Not a recipe for success.

They showed him on his back at least 3 times.  How does he keep getting the job.  Who cares if he was the second pick.  That was 4 years ago.  He's not good and never will be.

Quote:They showed him on his back at least 3 times.  How does he keep getting the job.  Who cares if he was the second pick.  That was 4 years ago.  He's not good and never will be.

The real question is, how did he dominate the SEC???

What a hype machine from both sides
Dead serious... He should get on steroids or retire
Quote:His lifts his [BAD WORD REMOVED] off the ground every other play

Lol, nice.
Yet Tony Boselli is STILL defending this clown.
Quote:Yet Tony Boselli is STILL defending this clown.
What the hell for?  He gets thrown on his butt atleast 2 times a game!  I swear he is doing that because he's on the payroll.  In his mind you know he's thinking, "man, this guy is such garbage."
Quote:Dead serious... He should get on steroids or retire

Seriously...Luke should be juicing. Tigers Milk, cans of spinach. Anything but what he is already doing.
Quote:What the hell for? He gets thrown on his butt atleast 2 times a game! I swear he is doing that because he's on the payroll. In his mind you know he's thinking, "man, this guy is such garbage."

Just thank the Lord he isn't in a position of actually making decisions for the organization. He is such a bozo in denial and shuts down anybody who dare question him. Not to me tion he talks like his mouth is full of rocks.
He probably does lift, he just has the worst balance anyone has ever seen from a high drafted tackle or just tackle in general within recent memory
Quote:The real question is, how did he dominate the SEC???

What a hype machine from both sides
He never had to protect the pocket as Manziel was always fleeing
Really do not know how he manages to keep his job. Huh?! :turned:

Quote:Just thank the Lord he isn't in a position of actually making decisions for the organization. He is such a bozo in denial and shuts down anybody who dare question him. Not to me tion he talks like his mouth is full of rocks.

Oy, 99, watch your mouth when you talk about the the best player to ever put on Jags unis.

Honestly, I just came in for the title, Bro.
Any gifs of him getting sat down by Geno? I mean he literally planted him on his but? It was as if Luke wasn't even ready for the ball to be snapped. :blink:

Quote:Any gifs of him getting sat down by Geno? I mean he literally planted him on his but? It was as if Luke wasn't even ready for the ball to be snapped. :blink:
the one where he went completely down he tripped over Linders foot. Not excusing the other poor moments, but that one wasn't on him.
Quote:Oy, 99, watch your mouth when you talk about the the best player to ever put on Jags unis.

Honestly, I just came in for the title, Bro.
Just because someone is a great athlete doesn't mean they can't be dumb or say dumb things

lol at Walter Footballs Draft Scout Report:

2013 NFL Draft Scouting Report: Luke Joeckel

Strengths:
• Elite pass-protector
• Very reliable
• Shuts down pass-rushers for four quarters
• Phenomenal at mirroring speed-rushers going for corner
• Quick feet
• Very athletic
• Good pad level
• Fast in his drop
• Very advanced technique