Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Walker Little to miss a few weeks, Zay day to day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MCL sprain.  Could have been a lot worse.  To me, this is good news.

Zay Jones is day to day.
(10-10-2023, 02:11 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]MCL sprain.  Could have been a lot worse.  To me, this is good news.

Agreed, glad he'll be ok and back for the stretch run.
(10-10-2023, 02:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2023, 02:11 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]MCL sprain.  Could have been a lot worse.  To me, this is good news.

Agreed, glad he'll be ok and back for the stretch run.

And Zay is day to day, so that is more good news.
That sucks. He was playing well at LT. Imagine that, you kick him inside and he's immediately injured for it. This coaching staff and front office sometimes pisses me off with their logic and decision making.

So, who is the LG now? Hance maybe? Hope like hell it's not Bartch.
(10-10-2023, 02:13 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]That sucks. He was playing well at LT. Imagine that, you kick him inside and he's immediately injured for it. This coaching staff and front office sometimes pisses me off with their logic and decision making.

Shatley or Hance 
Hoping for Hance
Past time to Enhance the line.
Can we just trade for a OG AND another pass rusher
(10-10-2023, 02:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Past time to Enhance the line.

Not bad.
Did Cooper Hodges not even make the cut???? Someone get on the horn and see if he has exploded to 400 pounds!
(10-10-2023, 03:31 PM)carp8dm Wrote: [ -> ]Did Cooper Hodges not even make the cut????  Someone get on the horn and see if he has exploded to 400 pounds!

Heard he will be back ready for the Colts game. Hoping Zay comes back healthy bc he is the glue to this offense and scores big time TDs.
Id like to see Hodges get a shot at guard.
(10-10-2023, 02:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Past time to Enhance the line.

[Image: fallontonight-funny-lol-88iYsvbegSUn9bSTF8]
(10-10-2023, 04:31 PM)NoShoes Wrote: [ -> ]Id like to see Hodges get a shot at guard.

Me too but I’m starting to think he will make a heck of a center.
(10-10-2023, 03:43 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2023, 03:31 PM)carp8dm Wrote: [ -> ]Did Cooper Hodges not even make the cut????  Someone get on the horn and see if he has exploded to 400 pounds!

Heard he will be back ready for the Colts game. Hoping Zay comes back healthy bc he is the glue to this offense and scores big time TDs.

(10-10-2023, 04:31 PM)NoShoes Wrote: [ -> ]Id like to see Hodges get a shot at guard.

(10-10-2023, 04:57 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]

Me too but I’m starting to think he will make a heck of a center.

It's like after you divorce your wife.  It's time to go get some strange.  And no, I'm not talking about our TE.  

There are options we should be trying on the O-Line.

I think they should be doing the same on D-Line too, but that's for another thread.
(10-10-2023, 02:13 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]That sucks. He was playing well at LT. Imagine that, you kick him inside and he's immediately injured for it. This coaching staff and front office sometimes pisses me off with their logic and decision making.

Yes, the coaching staff doesn't like to put players at their best positions. I'm sick of them catering to Cam Robinson and allowing his bloated contract to influence their decision-making. Coming off suspension, he should be willing to mop the locker room floor if he's asked to do that.
I bet Doug would love a Guy Whimper, would fit right in with this oline and could even put him at TE every now and then
(10-10-2023, 05:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]I bet Doug would love a Guy Whimper, would fit right in with this oline and could even put him at TE every now and then

I prefer players with names like TJ Slaughter to Whimper.
(10-10-2023, 02:40 PM)MojoKing Wrote: [ -> ]Can we just trade for a OG AND another pass rusher

This or at least steal a veteran from a practice squad. Baalke passed on Leonard Floyd, who's producing for the Bills. He passed on Dalton Risner. Now he'll have to use draft picks or dangle Cam Robinson, who's equivalent to a Cuban sandwich, which is a step up from a ham sandwich in my book.
No coach ever wants a Guy Whimper.
(10-10-2023, 06:28 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: [ -> ]No coach ever wants a Guy Whimper.

We have a few on this team already
Pages: 1 2