Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Breaking news!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wolfie ,and his dad will be at colts vs jags game in person this sunday.  

section 204 row d seats 21,and 22.
Niiiiiiiiiice! Give them hell!!!!

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Howl at the sun
Pretty cool dude.. Have fun!!
NICE!
Snowman. By chance, can you or your Dad rush the passer or block for a Quarterback?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
That’s awesome!
Enjoy that sweet victory!
Have fun. I’m sure it will be a great time.
(10-12-2023, 07:25 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]Wolfie ,and his dad will be at colts vs jags game in person this sunday.  

section 204 row d seats 21,and 22.

Don’t drink too many beers, have fun and enjoy the weather and hopefully a Jags W.
No streaking this time Wolfie!  Big Grin
You guys are throwing out mixed signals. How can Wolfie be expected to pass rush or block for the QB if he doesn’t drink too many beers?
If your at the game feel free to come by,and say hi to us,also let us know your on the jags message board please.
/sees that news is broken

//grabs roll of duct tape
(10-13-2023, 07:07 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are throwing out mixed signals. How can Wolfie be expected to pass rush or block for the QB if he doesn’t drink too many beers?

Because underneath those layers of snow? There truly rests a heavy piece of Iron. Everybody knows the Snowwolf converts into the Ironwolf on Sunday's.
(10-13-2023, 07:07 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are throwing out mixed signals. How can Wolfie be expected to pass rush or block for the QB if he doesn’t drink too many beers?

Needs to leave room for the cotton candy and Jell-O shots.
Bro I’m in section 215 I’ll try to swing by.
He's given out the location, it's our chance to trap the wolf.
(10-13-2023, 06:34 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Bro I’m in section 215 I’ll try to swing by.

That would be great,and I would try that at halftime. Or just tell security you wanted to say hi to a fan from out of town.
Does your dad drink Fireball?
Pages: 1 2