Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: California law allows G-string-clad prostitutes prowl San Diego streets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Democrat Governor signed this law....... They have no shame.......

G-string-clad prostitutes prowl San Diego streets; families, businesses forced to scramble

Prostitutes will reportedly use security lights on businesses to attract customers, a business owner said

Prostitution in San Diego has exploded since a controversial California law went into effect this year. As a result, businesses have taken on additional security costs and have warned customers they will likely see near-naked women and pimps if they visit the area, a business owner told Fox News Digital. 

"Costs for business, costs for security. We've had to put lights — at our cost — on the roof to try to deter them, and because of the bill, the lights now help them when they want to come in front of my building to shake and do different things … so they get attention versus being in the dark," a San Diego business owner told Fox News Digital. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/g-string-clad...d-scramble
National City has always been a bad part of town anyway. I visited my brother who lived there when we were both in the Navy. He left his car unlocked so thieves could look around inside because he had to replace a broken window twice. It was kind of a tacit agreement to allow them access and they wouldn’t break anything.
California, especially the southern part is the [BLEEP] of this country.
(10-19-2023, 03:26 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]California, especially the southern part is the [BLEEP] of this country.

Fact Check:

True
(10-19-2023, 08:15 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]National City has always been a bad part of town anyway. I visited my brother who lived there when we were both in the Navy. He left his car unlocked so thieves could look around inside because he had to replace a broken window twice. It was kind of a tacit agreement to allow them access and they wouldn’t break anything.

I can relate.  I used to live in Arlington (near JU in Jacksonville) and someone broke the lock in my center console after breaking into my jeep.   For the past 20 years, I have never locked my center console in my jeep.

..... back on topic, shouldn't that place be called international city?