Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Clots were robbed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Watching the end of the Indy/Cleveland game and man that was not one but 2 absolute let Cleveland win calls.  Gosh it felt like a Jags game the past 10 years.  I hate the clots but I feel for them today.
(10-22-2023, 04:39 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]Watching the end of the Indy/Cleveland game and man that was not one but 2 absolute let Cleveland win calls.  Gosh it felt like a Jags game the past 10 years.  I hate the clots but I feel for them today.

Yes, they were! Single worst called penalty of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was a crazy game and did remind me of some Jag games of the past,
Good win browns and thank you say the jags.
Yeah I have to admit OP is totally right.
(10-22-2023, 04:39 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]Watching the end of the Indy/Cleveland game and man that was not one but 2 absolute let Cleveland win calls.  Gosh it felt like a Jags game the past 10 years.  I hate the clots but I feel for them today.
You feel for them?!

Good god no. Get wrecked every game and I hope the refs miss every call in their games.
Maybe one of the two....but not really once it was explained....he had to throw it high and away because the contact comes before the ball is thrown.... it's what happens when you make contact and don't get your head around....
(10-22-2023, 05:22 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: [ -> ]
Maybe one of the two....but not really once it was explained....he had to throw it high and away because the contact comes before the ball is thrown.... it's what happens when you make contact and don't get your head around....

Perhaps, but some teams get those calls, others not so much.  Would Jacksonville have gotten either of those calls last year?  Not a chance.  How about this years just judging by what has been flagged thus far?  All I want is fair and consistent calls.  Indy was robbed.
Wonder what the betting odds were on that game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awwwwwww man. Really breaks my heart.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
*plays worlds smallest violin*
Gotta say you’re right. Boy I was glad we already won this week and can just chill and watch this happen to everyone else
Minshew turned over the ball 4 times and the browns got 17 points off of them. They got what they deserved.
Not enough to make up for all the calls the Clots got during the Manning era

Crocodile tears
If a game ended for the Jaguars like the Clots game ended today I would have been livid. Like boycotting football livid.
(10-22-2023, 05:40 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2023, 05:22 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe one of the two....but not really once it was explained....he had to throw it high and away because the contact comes before the ball is thrown.... it's what happens when you make contact and don't get your head around....

Perhaps, but some teams get those calls, others not so much.  Would Jacksonville have gotten either of those calls last year?  Not a chance.  How about this years just judging by what has been flagged thus far?  All I want is fair and consistent calls.  Indy was robbed.

Maybe now that Peyton has retired, the NFL is disfavoring small market Indy in hopes that Irsay will move the team to London.
Indy has its own "we are doomed" persecution complex going on right now. Mostly centered around their QB tragedies over the last 5 years.
(10-23-2023, 06:37 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Indy has its own "we are doomed" persecution complex going on right now. Mostly centered around their QB tragedies over the last 5 years.

Well they are doomed for the next 15 years or so, so there’s that.
(10-23-2023, 08:14 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2023, 06:37 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Indy has its own "we are doomed" persecution complex going on right now. Mostly centered around their QB tragedies over the last 5 years.

Well they are doomed for the next 15 years or so, so there’s that.

Irsay needs to stay out of the way. I think that's the biggest issue up there. Hire people to do their jobs, step in when needed but don't get yourself involved too much operationally. He's had a major part as to why they've continued to fail at the QB position over the last five years.
They've had 15 years of getting favorable calls with Manning so I'm glad karma finally set in when Andrew Luck woke up years ago and said, I don't want to play any longer with this filthy franchise.
Pages: 1 2