Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags TV Game Map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-25-2023, 08:00 PM)AlsJagsFan Wrote: [ -> ]https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2023&wk=8

Yeah! It’s the national game where I live!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We’re getting it too!
I'm on the line between this game and the Tennessee game. It will likely be the Tennessee game here.  Wallbash
(10-25-2023, 09:49 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on the line between this game and the Tennessee game. It will likely be the Tennessee game here.  Wallbash

The ultimate nut kick for any jaguar fan.
Whats with the afc east in the middle of alabama. ALABAMA
I'm in Ohio. Use to be near impossible to watch a game unless we played Indy. Luckily I came across a tv alternate that is relatively cheap and I get to see all the games now.
(10-25-2023, 11:58 PM)surfon Wrote: [ -> ]Whats with the afc east in the middle of alabama.  ALABAMA

....You do understand who the starting QB is down in Miami?

(10-26-2023, 05:21 AM)Hurricane Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in Ohio. Use to be near impossible to watch a game unless we played Indy. Luckily I came across a tv alternate that is relatively cheap and I get to see all the games now.

Ohio's a great place to be.....
...from.

Big Grin
You'd think NY would get a wider spread across the country, but oh well, no Aaron Rodgers will do that
(10-25-2023, 11:43 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2023, 09:49 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on the line between this game and the Tennessee game. It will likely be the Tennessee game here.  Wallbash

The ultimate nut kick for any jaguar fan.

Truly.

(10-26-2023, 05:21 AM)Hurricane Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in Ohio. Use to be near impossible to watch a game unless we played Indy. Luckily I came across a tv alternate that is relatively cheap and I get to see all the games now.

Do tell.
There have been no blackouts in my area for once. It’s been great.
(10-25-2023, 11:58 PM)surfon Wrote: [ -> ]Whats with the afc east in the middle of alabama.  ALABAMA

The quarterbacks of both teams played for Alabama.
Nationally televised game for the early window. Should be a good one. Hope we look rested and ready and not relaxed and lulled. Rare to be televised in Iowa unless we are playing the Chiefs.
I hope this team continues the swagger. Little, Jones, and maybe Hamilton will be back.
We got Beth Mowins‘d today in SC lol
(10-29-2023, 09:39 PM)LowcountryJag Wrote: [ -> ]We got Beth Mowins‘d today in SC lol

Oof.  There's only a couple of reasons I would intentionally tune in to hear Frangie on the radio over the TV broadcast and one of them is if/when Mowin's gets assigned to our game.