Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The results of the "Participation Trophy" Generation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reality will eventually kick those unprepared for life kids in the Gluteus maximus!!!!! SO mush for the liberal style of parenting.......

Gen Z gets wake-up call on how the ‘real world’ works: 'Success isn't handed to you,' says young professional

TikTok user goes viral as ‘9 to 5 girl’ after complaining she doesn’t ‘have time for anything’

Working a full-time job, more specifically the traditional job hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., may be too much for Gen Z to bear.

"I want to shower, eat my dinner and go to sleep. I don't have time or energy to cook my dinner either. Like, I don't have energy to work out, like that's out the window. Like, I'm so upset," the young woman says in the now-viral TikTok. "Nothing to do with my job at all, but just like the 9-to-5 schedule in general is crazy."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/gen-z-...ofessional
She should try my husband's shift of 630pm-630am with a one hour one way commute. He's gone at least 14 hours a day. She needs to shut her damn mouth.