Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Duval vs All Y'all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I watched this video and thought it should be shared here. This is awesome and I think we all definitely feel what he's saying. And to have Wingard with the terrible towel as the thumbnail picture puts the icing on the cake. Lol. Enjoy! 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fRSNKmphV4...xsIHknYWxs
WOW, could not have said it better...!
I am familiar with the narrator

He is friends with guys I went to HS with. Dedicated Jags fans for sure
Pretty hype video. I'll be in Jacksonville next week for the game. Looking forward to going to some of my favorite places while I'm in town, like Safe Harbor. Hard to get quality Seafood out where I live.
Nice! And definitely gets to the heart of it. DUUUUUUVAL!
(11-03-2023, 11:30 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]WOW, could not have said it better...!

That's what I was thinking. Summed it up perfectly and the Wingard/terrible towel pic added some rebellious swagger to it that I can appreciate.
DTWD
Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(11-04-2023, 08:33 AM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty hype video. I'll be in Jacksonville next week for the game. Looking forward to going to some of my favorite places while I'm in town, like Safe Harbor. Hard to get quality Seafood out where I live.

Other seafood in that Mayport area that you could check out:
Sandollar (across from Mayport on Hecksher Dr)
Singletons Seafood Shack (near the ferry landing on the Mayport side)