Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: PFF mid season grades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/lists/j...osh-allen/

Muma is the lowest graded player on the team. Wingard with over an 86 grade is awesome, he's came a long way and is proving his worth as a captain this year
Tank and muma smh. Also shatley and fortner ouch
Baalke has done an amazing job at flushing picks for close to zero value.

Muma was always puzzling, bigsby was a fumbler in college and still is, and strange has a long way to go before he is displaying second round value.
LOL

Muma only played 2 full games this year and just over one quarter of a third.

He hasn't seen the field since October 8th, save 2 or 3 snaps.
Seems kind of pointless - or at least a bit misleading - to include him in this list IMO.
(11-06-2023, 07:32 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]Baalke has done an amazing job at flushing picks for close to zero value.

Muma was always puzzling, bigsby was a fumbler in college and still is, and strange has a long way to go before he is displaying second round value.

Where did you see this?  I know he had 540 carries in college and 5 fumbles..
(11-06-2023, 09:49 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2023, 07:32 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]Baalke has done an amazing job at flushing picks for close to zero value.

Where did you see this?  I know he had 540 carries in college and 5 fumbles..

5 fumbles against college competition is a lot.
(11-06-2023, 09:55 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2023, 09:49 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you see this?  I know he had 540 carries in college and 5 fumbles..

5 fumbles against college competition is a lot.

Yea, if you play an ACC schedule it is...lol Gotta remember he played at Auburn so he played Bama, Georgia and LSU every year,,,and the line was crap for those years...

I know am an Alumni.. be interesting to compare those results to other SEC backs,,,
(11-06-2023, 07:39 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]LOL

Muma only played 2 full games this year and just over one quarter of a third.

He hasn't seen the field since October 8th, save 2 or 3 snaps.
Seems kind of pointless - or at least a bit misleading - to include him in this list IMO.

There's a reason he has only played 2 full games.  Wingard has played 1 full game and has over a 86 grade. Brown has started a couple games and has over a 54 grade. Even backups need a grade to see how they are doing when getting snaps. He had more of an opportunity than a lot of backups on this team he just hasn't been very good
(11-06-2023, 10:01 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2023, 09:55 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]5 fumbles against college competition is a lot.

Yea, if you play an ACC schedule it is...lol  Gotta remember he played at Auburn so he played Bama, Georgia and LSU every year,,,and the line was crap for those years...

I know am an Alumni.. be interesting to compare those results to other SEC backs,,,

Maybe you're right and I'm being too critical. So far he's not doing anything to change my perception, though.

Multiple times he's had passes careen off him for turnovers or chances for the defense to get a turnover, and he's fumbled every few times he's touched the ball.

Running back should be the easiest position to contribute from as a rookie, and he's not only not contributing, he's been a huge liability in the game.

Pretty [BLEEP] for a second day selection.
(11-06-2023, 06:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/lists/j...osh-allen/

Muma is the lowest graded player on the team.  Wingard with over an 86 grade is awesome, he's came a long way and is proving his worth as a captain this year

People talk crap about pff but they are pretty accurate on both list.