Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Florio Giving the Jags Some Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When a guy says the team should move to London, which Florio did say, I can't give him credit for much after that.
Screw Florio.
I'd rather he didn't.
Florio, Kanell, Carton ...

All those idiots aren't worth clicking a link
(11-09-2023, 01:12 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Florio, Kanell, Carton ...

I pretty much don't read or listen to anything about the Jags.  I watch and enjoy the games.  Everything else is noise...good or bad.

Add Tony Cornholer to this list.

Can't stand Florio. Literally removed comments from the websites cause he couldn't handle people pushing back on all his horrible takes. Dudes softer than a cloud.
I like Florio despite his moving comments
Nothing but hate coming for the Jaguars this week..
(11-12-2023, 09:23 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing but hate coming for the Jaguars this week..

They played like they spent the last two weeks sniffing their own farts and agreeing about how awesome they are. I wouldn't expect any positive vibes from any national sports outlets for quite a while after this effort.
Yeah, there will be a lot of holdover doubt about us after today. Will need to beat the Bengals. Ravens and Browns to get back any cred at making a deep playoff run. And to not lose to the 'inferior' teams.
(11-12-2023, 10:16 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, there will be a lot of holdover doubt about us after today.  Will need to beat the Bengals. Ravens and Browns to get back any cred at making a deep playoff run.  And to not lose to the 'inferior' teams.

Therein lies the issue. Cred does us NO good. The moment the Jags kept creeping up the power rankings, I feared this impending embarrassment. The doubts about the team are warranted and arguably help them a lot more than when they are praised or expected to thump teams. Victories matter, media or fan acknowledgements do not...
(11-12-2023, 09:41 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2023, 09:23 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing but hate coming for the Jaguars this week..

They played like they spent the last two weeks sniffing their own farts and agreeing about how awesome they are. I wouldn't expect any positive vibes from any national sports outlets for quite a while after this effort.

It’s good. The jags can quickly and quietly creep through the second half of the season hopefully winning.
(11-09-2023, 03:49 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]

I pretty much don't read or listen to anything about the Jags.  I watch and enjoy the games.  Everything else is noise...good or bad.

Yep, even the broadcasters are ignorant when it comes to the team.

Nothing beat in the 2nd(?) we had a 3rd and 1, ran some pass play, and the blitz waltzed on thru and disrupted the throw. Moose blurts "I dunno. 3rd and 1, I just get the first." Um, hi, please allow me to introduce you to our miserable interior line, have you not noticed them getting their rears handed to them for the past quarter and a half, not to mention the entire first half of the season? Kinda thought we might try suiting the Moose up to see if he could manage a yard in that play. Just complete ignorance.

They earned every last bitter word.

Boys gonna be miserable today, too, unless the coaches just burn that film without a watch party. Dunno that you could find anything productive or teachable in that embarrassment.
(11-13-2023, 09:52 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2023, 03:49 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]I pretty much don't read or listen to anything about the Jags.  I watch and enjoy the games.  Everything else is noise...good or bad.

Yep, even the broadcasters are ignorant when it comes to the team.

Nothing beat in the 2nd(?) we had a 3rd and 1, ran some pass play, and the blitz waltzed on thru and disrupted the throw. Moose blurts "I dunno. 3rd and 1, I just get the first." Um, hi, please allow me to introduce you to our miserable interior line, have you not noticed them getting their rears handed to them for the past quarter and a half, not to mention the entire first half of the season? Kinda thought we might try suiting the Moose up to see if he could manage a yard in that play. Just complete ignorance.

They earned every last bitter word.

Boys gonna be miserable today, too, unless the coaches just burn that film without a watch party. Dunno that you could find anything productive or teachable in that embarrassment.

That's the wrost part, what's broken are the people not the plan. You can't teach or coach your way out of that.