Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Congrats Tom Coughlin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coughlin going in to the Pride of the Jaguars.   Congrat
Apparently they announced this today and he will go in next season during a gamely ceremony.

Good for TC. He did some good stuff here.

He did some not so good stuff too, but the good is definitely worthy of marking his legacy. I dig it.
Congrats Tom
love me some TC grats ole man
I tried hard to find the old Smells Like Victory commercial to no avail. Grats Tom!
He did an incredible job with a franchise team getting them to the level he did so quickly. He definitely deserves some recognition for what he did here.

Yeah the 2nd era didn't go so well after an another incredible start but he's a Jags legend and deserves a spot on the Ring.
Great coach.
Great coach and an exceptional human being who has left his mark in all of his stops along his career. The Jay fund will be his legacy. In my opinion his name deserves to be on that stadium.
Man Tom was a hard nose old school head coach. Bank then teams had 2 a day practices. Tom had guy in pads day one or two of camp. Tom was like a drill Sargent. If you were on time to a meeting, you were late.