Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 1 win at home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The jags have  won more on the road then home this season.   the funny thing is thier only home win  came vs colts when dad ,and i were there in person.   theres no home field adventage  for jags this season.  I'll repharse that to 1 win in jacksonville. the other home win was in london,a home game,but not in jacksonville.
We know.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
No such thing as a homefield advantage with this team. Did you see all the red in the stands? It was a neutral site game at best.
There is no such thing as home field advantage in the nfl anymore. Win% increase is pretty immaterial. Having the better team and/or playing better is the real differentiator.
(11-13-2023, 11:57 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: [ -> ]No such thing as a homefield advantage with this team.  Did you see all the red in the stands?  It was a neutral site game at best.

Can you blame fans for not wanting to pay to see that garbage yesterday? They do not perform well in front of their home crowd.
Going a long way in getting the local community to feel all warm and fuzzy about throwing tax dollars into the new Stadium here. . .
Been saying for awhile now this team needs to play better at home.
(11-13-2023, 09:43 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]The jags have  won more on the road then home this season.   the funny thing is thier only home win  came vs colts when dad ,and i were there in person.   theres no home field adventage  for jags this season.  I'll repharse that to 1 win in jacksonville. the other home win was in london,a home game,but not in jacksonville.

it's either a coincidence or your fault.
Here's another one.
Start the winning streak
This win was for Wolfie.
And it was against the tacks. Typically they can come here and with a one-legged QB, a blind coach and only 10 players to play both sides of the ball, STILL beat us.

So, yeah, a home win against them is a good thing.
we were going to go to tittians game,but we both thought it best not to drive down there cause i have strep thoart.  im on antibotics now, but don't feel well enough to ride in car 7 hours.
Come for the playoff game Wolfie.
Make sure you eat some salmon before gameday Wolfie.
1 + 1 = ???????
(11-19-2023, 08:24 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]1 + 1 = ???????

Somewhere between 2 and 5 these days depending on how many she wants.
2 wins at home baby! Let's [BLEEP] go! You better add some creamed spinach to your next plate of salmon wolfman!
We started our winning streak last year after Snowy started devouring salmon by the truckload. The true recipe to success is to keep feeding him the salmon! But the question is, how does he cook his salmon? Can we improve on this success?
(11-19-2023, 06:47 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: [ -> ]Come for the playoff game Wolfie.

games*

IYKYK.
Pages: 1 2