Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Peeee-ewwww PFF grades are in vs SF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On offense its no big surprise.  The best players were D'Ernest Johnson and Kirk.  This offensive line was just manhandled.  Look at Walker little down there with a 29. They should of pulled him at halftime.  The QB can't be successful if the guys up front can't block the big mean men.  Horrific performance overall.

[Image: t82s6zatl50c1.png]

Defense stunk it up too. They failed even at the basics at tackling.  Olouokon continues to be the best player on the team.  Chassion with a high mark on limited snaps.  I do not agree with their Travon Walker grade. I believe Walker played his best game.  Lacy also with high marks.  No shocker their grades stunk overall. The entire secondary was just awful.

[Image: szntt9hxl50c1.png]
Banana I knew my boy beat hard would make it to the top
Interesting takeaway from the defensive snap counts - Greg Junior played more snaps than Herndon.
Graded well too.
Ok now I know I was in Bizarro world Sunday at the stadium. Luke Fortner was our 2nd best lineman?
About the line we should notice that the three tackles had the worst grades. Little's grade is so bad I would consider cutting him immediately. He isn't a long term solution anyway. Everyoone had better passblocking grades than runblocking ones.

(11-13-2023, 09:14 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok now I know I was in Bizarro world Sunday at the stadium.  Luke Fortner was our 2nd best lineman?

It's almost as if it's not really him that's been the issue. You noticed the left guard was awful? The previous one is now on the practice squad and we've traded for a replacement.
(11-13-2023, 09:14 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: [ -> ]About the line we should notice that the three tackles had the worst grades. Little's grade is so bad I would consider cutting him immediately. He isn't a long term solution anyway. Everyoone had better passblocking grades than runblocking ones.

and now we know why they do not let you make those decisions.
(11-13-2023, 09:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting takeaway from the defensive snap counts - Greg Junior played more snaps than Herndon.
Graded well too.

The starters were horrible though. Darious Williams was called out by Trent Williams for a business decision.

(11-13-2023, 09:16 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2023, 09:14 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: [ -> ]About the line we should notice that the three tackles had the worst grades. Little's grade is so bad I would consider cutting him immediately. He isn't a long term solution anyway. Everyoone had better passblocking grades than runblocking ones.

and now we know why they do not let you make those decisions.

Are you aware that this was possibly the worst performance by anyone in the league this season?
(11-13-2023, 09:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting takeaway from the defensive snap counts - Greg Junior played more snaps than Herndon.
Graded well too.

Junior took over for Campbell when he went out after re-tweaking his hammy.
(11-13-2023, 09:14 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok now I know I was in Bizarro world Sunday at the stadium.  Luke Fortner was our 2nd best lineman?

If I recall correctly a 60 grade represents an average game without more highs than lows. So the second best lineman still had a below average game?

Their grading seems to indicate they think two offensive starters had above average games and the rest were below average or backups.

Seems about like what my eyes told me, and goes with what we've been seeing for months. Winning with tough defense, offensive scheming around a ton of line weakness, and a QB that is winning despite the quality (or lack thereof) around him.

Baalke has to go. Can't waste any more drafts on that idiot.
(11-13-2023, 09:23 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]
Graded well too.

Junior took over for Campbell when he went out after re-tweaking his hammy.

Thank you

I totally didn't put that together.   Derp. 

makes sense as they were playing 3 safety looks with Wingard/Jenkins/Cisco frequently - which explains the low snaps for Herndon
(11-13-2023, 09:25 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2023, 09:23 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Junior took over for Campbell when he went out after re-tweaking his hammy.

Thank you

I totally didn't put that together.   Derp. 

makes sense as they were playing 3 safety looks with Wingard/Jenkins/Cisco frequently - which explains the low snaps for Herndon

Yup they played more Big Nickle to try and slow down CMC.
(11-13-2023, 09:17 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: [ -> ]
Graded well too.

The starters were horrible though. Darious Williams was called out by Trent Williams for a business decision.

(11-13-2023, 09:16 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]and now we know why they do not let you make those decisions.

Are you aware that this was possibly the worst performance by anyone in the league this season?

Most likely it was, maybe he will get some kind of award for it?  I am not a fan of over reacting which that comment truly is. Walker is a guy who when he plays tackle is one of our best linemen. So we ask him to play guard and on his first game there stunk it up.

Question, when your knee jerked up did it strike your chin?
(11-13-2023, 09:33 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2023, 09:17 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: [ -> ]The starters were horrible though. Darious Williams was called out by Trent Williams for a business decision.

Most likely it was, maybe he will get some kind of award for it?  I am not a fan of over reacting which that comment truly is. Walker is a guy who when he plays tackle is one of our best linemen. So we ask him to play guard and on his first game there stunk it up.

You are aware that the coaches don't rate him that highly at tackle, aren't you? 

He's not getting a new contract from us.
(11-13-2023, 09:36 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2023, 09:33 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]Most likely it was, maybe he will get some kind of award for it?  I am not a fan of over reacting which that comment truly is. Walker is a guy who when he plays tackle is one of our best linemen. So we ask him to play guard and on his first game there stunk it up.

You are aware that the coaches don't rate him that highly at tackle, aren't you? 

Sorry, did not know you knew the coaches. How many are your personal friends?
(11-13-2023, 09:38 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2023, 09:36 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: [ -> ]You are aware that the coaches don't rate him that highly at tackle, aren't you? 

Sorry, did not know you knew the coaches. How many are your personal friends?

Tell me who started at tackle this last game. Tell me what position our previous first round pick plays. 

Tell me who played left tackle the first four games but was immediately benched when Cam was available?
(11-13-2023, 09:45 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2023, 09:38 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, did not know you knew the coaches. How many are your personal friends?

Tell me who started at tackle this last game. Tell me what position our previous first round pick plays. 

Tell me who played left tackle the first four games but was immediately benched when Cam was available?

Wow a lot of questions.  I know the answers just like you do. HOWEVER, you claim to have inside knowledge. Answer my question as that is the only way what you said was anything but poop.
(11-13-2023, 09:52 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2023, 09:45 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: [ -> ]Tell me who started at tackle this last game. Tell me what position our previous first round pick plays. 

Wow a lot of questions.  I know the answers just like you do. HOWEVER, you claim to have inside knowledge. Answer my question as that is the only way what you said was anything but poop.

Why are you lying?

Try common sense next time.
(11-13-2023, 10:16 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2023, 09:52 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow a lot of questions.  I know the answers just like you do. HOWEVER, you claim to have inside knowledge. Answer my question as that is the only way what you said was anything but poop.

Why are you lying?

Try common sense next time.

Not lying, it was you that said the coaches do not think highly of Little and he would not be resigned. Also, after a bad outing, his first at guard, he should be cut immediately. Since none have said anything I have seen, my bad. (apologies) I assumed you had inside information from the coaches personally. There are/could be many reasons they tried Little at guard that have nothing to do with what they think of him.
Cut walker little after 1 bad game. You guys crack me up.
(11-13-2023, 10:56 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]Cut walker little after 1 bad game. You guys crack me up.
[BLEEP] is wild.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2