Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 10th Annual TWITAFCS Week 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
there is only 2 games being played this week with afc south teams.   I'm 17-10 overall.

this weeks games are  

Cardnials @ texans  Texans are super hot right now,and have a superstar  qb  thats wining even with lots of injurys to players on offenssive line

tittians @ Jaguars   tittians look bad,but they also have a superstar qb ,key is makeing a return to Jacksonville ,and he has hard feelings tittians always play jags tough even when they are not good. last season was a fluke for jags. Trevor, and offensse is overrated.

with all of that being said my picks for this week are  

Texans

Jags
Thanks Snowy, I don't know that we can say either of the rooks are superstars yet, but they are looking the part for sure.

Lack of games means folks won't make or lose a lot of ground on the competition with this week's picks. I think the Jags game is gonna be the one that makes the biggest difference in choices. Hard not to roll with the tinhorns,

For me, a miserable 1-3 week left me wallowing at 16-16 for the year. For this week, I'll hold out hope for a bounce-back by the good guys after an embarrassing showing against one of the league's best.

HOU 36 cards 20: Last week's comeback was exceptional, and the tinhorn fans have a lot to look forward to as Stroud to Dell will be a familiar connection in the coming years. Kyler Murray enjoyed a big game in his return from injury, but I still can't consider him reliable. Give the tinhorns a relatively easy win at home.

JAX 16 tacks 14: My fear is that our woeful line issues continue, and allow defenses to 'figure out' how to keep us in check. Little will have an extra week at guard, hopefully the added reps and a dropoff in competition allow them to avoid a second straight washout. I still can't elevate my expectations to any kind of blowout, no matter how badly I will it to happen. I'd love to see Walker and Allen in Levis' face all day. Force the kid into mistakes and we could make this a runaway.
12-17 overall

Texans over Cardinals
Jaguars over Titans
20-12 after a 2-2 week.

Jags over titans
Texans over Cards
17-15

Jags
Tinhorns
Jags
Texans
14-14
I missed last weeks picks
17-15

Jaguars
Texans
20-12 overall
2-2 Last week

Jags
Cards
I thought I posted already, glad I checked.

15-17 overall

It was always the Jags!

tinhorns
Jaguars over Titans (I can't believe I'm being suckered in again...)

Texans over Cardinals

Last Week:  1-3
Overall:  15-17
20-12 overall
Jags
Texans
12-18 so far and what a crappy week last week was.

This week I'll go texans and titans because God hates the Jags
15-17 Overall and needing a serious rebound just like the Jags. When will they ever get to the point of playing to their abilities.

Jags over Titans and I don't feel super confident about it.

Texans over Cardinals setting up for a dramatic game against the Jags next week.
If forgot to make my predictions!

Jags
Texans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(11-15-2023, 09:38 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]there is only 2 games being played this week with afc south teams.   I'm 17-10 overall.

this weeks games are  

Cardnials @ texans  Texans are super hot right now,and have a superstar  qb  thats wining even with lots of injurys to players on offenssive line

tittians @ Jaguars   tittians look bad,but they also have a superstar qb ,key is makeing a return to Jacksonville ,and he has hard feelings tittians always play jags tough even when they are not good. last season was a fluke for jags. Trevor, and offensse is overrated.

with all of that being said my picks for this week are  

Texans

Jags

2-0 this week moves me to  19-10 overall
(11-17-2023, 10:19 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]20-12 overall
Jags
Texans

2-0

Overall:22-12
(11-19-2023, 02:50 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]If forgot to make my predictions!

Jags
Texans

2-0 this week.
16-17 overall.

(11-17-2023, 08:41 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]17-15

Jaguars
Texans

2-0 This Week
19-15 Overall
(11-15-2023, 10:30 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Snowy, I don't know that we can say either of the rooks are superstars yet, but they are looking the part for sure.

Lack of games means folks won't make or lose a lot of ground on the competition with this week's picks. I think the Jags game is gonna be the one that makes the biggest difference in choices. Hard not to roll with the tinhorns,

For me, a miserable 1-3 week left me wallowing at 16-16 for the year. For this week, I'll hold out hope for a bounce-back by the good guys after an embarrassing showing against one of the league's best.

HOU 36 cards 20: Last week's comeback was exceptional, and the tinhorn fans have a lot to look forward to as Stroud to Dell will be a familiar connection in the coming years. Kyler Murray enjoyed a big game in his return from injury, but I still can't consider him reliable. Give the tinhorns a relatively easy win at home.

JAX 16 tacks 14: My fear is that our woeful line issues continue, and allow defenses to 'figure out' how to keep us in check. Little will have an extra week at guard, hopefully the added reps and a dropoff in competition allow them to avoid a second straight washout. I still can't elevate my expectations to any kind of blowout, no matter how badly I will it to happen. I'd love to see Walker and Allen in Levis' face all day. Force the kid into mistakes and we could make this a runaway.

18-16, mixed the close game and washout, still made the right calls. phew.
Can someone else handle the TWIT for this week? Juggling WFH, kids, and family medical stuff right now and I might not have time to put it together. Much thanks.
Pages: 1 2