Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Clapped!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Imma keep it a buck, if we click on all cylinders and everybody is healthy nobody can beat this team. Derrick Henry was a nobody today. Bro what a time to be a Jaguars fan! Nothing better than clapping the Titans.

Ridley with a monster game. 

Texans are still hanging around and won today but for Jaguars fans, just keep stacking dubs baby.

Biggest game of the year incoming…. I’m using my must-win game card even tho it ain’t must win. I want that home playoff game, and then we will go from there.

I can taste the Lombardi Trophy.
Its chiefs jags ravens and i guess the dolphins and the rest.
(11-19-2023, 04:57 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]Its chiefs jags ravens and i guess the dolphins and the rest.

Yes but the Texans are creeping tho.
That's why next week is a must win game. More or less.
Oluokun with 2.5 sacks in the last 2 weeks. Allen gets to 9.5 sacks on the year.

THE PRINCE of the Law with 279 total yards and 4 total TDs (2 pass, 2 run)

“They fought the law and the LAW won”
(11-19-2023, 04:59 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2023, 04:57 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]Its chiefs jags ravens and i guess the dolphins and the rest.

Yes but the Texans are creeping tho.

Yep, the showdown
Like we learned last week (we don't need another painful reminder) the narrative changes every week in the NFL. Don't get too high or too low.
Next week is for the division

If the Tinhorns had not embarrassed the Jags at home earlier in the season, I’d say this would be a trap game. But that loss stings so much the Jags are definitely looking to prove something, and their heads seem to be in the right place during road games this year.
(11-19-2023, 04:55 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Imma keep it a buck, if we click on all cylinders and everybody is healthy nobody can beat this team. Derrick Henry was a nobody today. Bro what a time to be a Jaguars fan! Nothing better than clapping the Titans.

Ridley with a monster game. 

Texans are still hanging around and won today but for Jaguars fans, just keep stacking dubs baby.

Biggest game of the year incoming…. I’m using my must-win game card even tho it ain’t must win. I want that home playoff game, and then we will go from there.

I can taste the Lombardi Trophy.

I can't in good faith agree with this, but I like the optimism.
chefs and iggles tomorrow night is certainly must see TV.
(11-19-2023, 07:17 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]chefs and iggles tomorrow night is certainly must see TV.

Yessir. 2 heavy weights baby. I can’t discount my Jaguars tho. These boys are heavy weights now. 

It’s the late 90’s all again. Trust me fellas enjoy this time while it’s here. Our next time we’re the big boys on the block we will all be in our 60’s.
Jaguars get their 196th win, and have never ended a game with a tie.

With a record of 7-3, it marks the 8th time the team has 3 or less losses going into week 11.

1997 6-3
1998 8-2
1999 8-1
2004 6-3
2005 7-3
2007 7-3
2017 7-3
*2023 7-3

3rd best start in franchise history.

*Since week 9 of last year, the Jaguars have a regular season record of 14-5.

Herndon made another standout play today on 3rd and 7 when Caldwell sent him off the edge to blitz the QB, and caused Levi’s to step into a swarm of Jaguars for a sack and forced the Titans to punt. Where’s them HH at ?

Smoot also created a play when Levis fumbled the ball and Smoot hit him and caused the football to bounce around which created a turnover.

Zay Jones changes the complexion of this offense. Not a huge day, but he opens up the field because teams respect his speed and ability to get open. He’s a mis-match in the slot. He created a penalty on 3rd down which gave the Jaguars a fresh set of downs.

D.Johnson with a huge catch and run on 4th down. Great play by Lawrence to create on the move.

Montriac Brown is going to make a solid CB in the future and gives us depth at a premium position. He’s going to make a heck of a “Herndon” type player in the future.

I haven’t looked at the numbers by Lawrence is MONEY off playaction. Those back to back throws to Ridley and Kirk and then the TD to Ridley at an awkward angle is what the elite QBs do. Trevor threw some absolute dimes today, on a rope.

What a huge play by Ross Matisik. Bro snapped the football, blocked the defender, ran under a punt, downfield about 40 yards, zero’d in with a robotic noise coming from his brain, hit R3 for the hit stick, tackled the ball-carrier, forced a fumble, recovered the fumble, returned it up field, and might have scored if he didn’t trip. What an outstanding play to keep the momentum going in a rivalry game. Just a huge play!

In Skip’s voice *ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Coach Pederson continues with his franchise-leading win percentage and now has 16 wins in 27 regular-season games.

Duuuuuuuval
Very impressed with Montriac Brown. Good work jags
(11-19-2023, 09:56 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2023, 07:17 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]chefs and iggles tomorrow night is certainly must see TV.

Yessir. 2 heavy weights baby. I can’t discount my Jaguars tho. These boys are heavy weights now. 

It’s the late 90’s all again. Trust me fellas enjoy this time while it’s here. Our next time we’re the big boys on the block we will all be in our 60’s.

I think they're just barely on the outside looking in when it comes to top contenders. They're the class of the tier 2 teams in the NFL though.

To me, it's Ravens/Chiefs Eagles/Niners as the class of the NFL. The next group of teams, the Jaguars are the best. All they have to do in the next couple months is figure out how to beat ~3 of those teams. I feel like in the AFC we can hang with anyone, I would shudder at the idea of a SF rematch in the super bowl though. That one stung lol.
If the Jags lose next week we'll be talking about Wild Card scenarios... ick
(11-20-2023, 12:35 AM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]Very impressed with Montriac Brown.  Good work jags

For not having Campbell,  who some would argue was our best defensive player coming into the season,  I think we only missed him on that deep pass they had to 11 just prior to their 2nd TD.  Other then that Brown was getting his nose dirty in the tackling department and was playing up to the standard of the group.  I don't think Cisco is quite 100%,  he's out there and was in on some plays but I think he'll get more explosive in the coming weeks.

Should flex next week to MNF or SNF and maybe flex the Bengals game out of it. Bengals are gonna be playing back-up ball.
Trevon Walker is up to 7 career sacks, which is still less than Aaron Beasley.

Evan Engram has 4 or more receptions in every game this season.
(11-20-2023, 06:29 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Trevon Walker is up to 7 career sacks, which is still less than Aaron Beasley.

Evan Engram has 4 or more receptions in every game this season.

TRAVON Walker's is in his second year.
 Comping career numbers for a guy just starting his career to a guy at a different position who is retired seems kind of pointless, no? 

The tacks was a game we should have won and we did. 

The positive outcomes were that the offense proved they are capable of executing the plays called with far fewer mistakes, we saw what Trevor is capable of when given a fraction of a second longer a few times, we took advantage of the mismatches we knew existed on paper  like we should, and we logged a divisional win. 

I don't think this means [BLEEP] against a contending team other than to get the players back on track and focused to stay sharp and limit mistakes. 

The AFC's best are much better teams than the tacks.
The #1 overall pick at DE should have more sacks.
This has all been discussed at length in other threads. The general consensus is Treighvaughn didn't play a focused position in college, so he's learning. But his physical attributes make him a valuable and productive player.