Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 10th Annual TWITAFCS Week 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this is a big week for jags comeing, up no wait change that  the rest of the season is big for jags.  its simple you keep winning, and you control your own destiny.   With that being said my overall record is 19-10.

Bucs@colts  both teams have good qbs ,but overall nither team isn't that good.   Colts are comeing off a bye while bucs lost to 49ers.   this is a game that could go either way.

panthers@tittians- the panthers flat out stink, tittians are falling apart, yet still have a winning record at home.  only 1 home lose. 

Jags at Texans-yes its a divsion game ,and a lot more now.  the winner is in control of the division while the loser of this game will drop down to a wild card spot in the playoffs.  

my picks this week are  

Colts

tittians

Jags-Teal of doom pulls game out for jags as offensse  struggles again. people will see how real Teal of Doom is sunday.
22-12 overall
Jags
Colts
Titans
22-12 overall

Jags
Colts
tacks
19-15

bucs
tacks
Jags
16-17 overall

Bucs
Titans
Jags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
21-13 Overall

Jags
tittians
Bucs
I'll take the Texans over the Jags...so I can come back and tell you I called it.  Wink
Jags
Panthers
Colts
17-17

Bucs
tacks
Jags
Thanks so much for taking care of this week, snowy. Father in law has been in hosp since Friday, chaos on the homefront.  That said, we have much to be thankful for as a family and as Jags fans.

2-0 last week put me at 18-16 on the year. Let's keep the winning ways going...

Bucs 19 indynoplace 17: Like snowy sai, this can go either way. I like Baker to Evans more than Minshew to Pittman.

tacks 5 car 3: promising young qbs with no protection. It's weird to see Henry as a non-factor, but mileage will do that. Losing coach gets fired? Maybe.

Duval 35 tinhorns 31: Avenge the early-season loss with a comeback victory on the road. Team showed last week that the Niner game was bad, but not one to define their season. Stroud will still get his stats, but the Jags have more experience with big games and use that to their advantage. 

Happy turkeying, everyone!
14-17

Buccaneers over Colts
Titans over Panthers
Texans over Jaguars
Last week 2-0, and 17-17 overall. Jags need to take complete control of the south this week and I believe they deliver a big win!

Jags over Texans

Bucs over Colts

Titans over Panthers
Texans over Jaguars
Colts over Buccaneers
Panthers over Titans

Last Week:  2-0
Overall:  17-17
19-15

Jaguars
Colts
Titans
13-19 coming in.

I'll go texans tacks and clots.
(11-21-2023, 11:24 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]this is a big week for jags comeing, up no wait change that  the rest of the season is big for jags.  its simple you keep winning, and you control your own destiny.   With that being said my overall record is 19-10.

Bucs@colts  both teams have good qbs ,but overall nither team isn't that good.   Colts are comeing off a bye while bucs lost to 49ers.   this is a game that could go either way.

panthers@tittians- the panthers flat out stink, tittians are falling apart, yet still have a winning record at home.  only 1 home lose. 

Jags at Texans-yes its a divsion game ,and a lot more now.  the winner is in control of the division while the loser of this game will drop down to a wild card spot in the playoffs.  

my picks this week are  

Colts

tittians

Jags-Teal of doom pulls game out for jags as offensse  struggles again. people will see how real Teal of Doom is sunday.

3-0 this week moves me to 22-10 overall  

also told you teal of doom would lead jags to victory.  huge sack in 4rth qtr.
(11-21-2023, 01:19 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]22-12 overall
Jags
Colts
Titans

3-0

25-12 overall
Solid week jags took a big step towards clinching the division. 

Snowy you should do a break down on twitafcs standings for everyone who’s participating included in next weeks pics thread. 

Thanks for keeping it going bud
(11-21-2023, 05:24 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]19-15

bucs
tacks
Jags

2-1

21-16 on the year so far

Not good - but the Jags won so I don't care 
Banana
(11-26-2023, 06:51 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2023, 01:19 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]22-12 overall
Jags
Colts
Titans

3-0

25-12 overall

Snowy you should do a break down on twitafcs standings for everyone who’s participating included in next weeks pics thread. 

i think someone who hasn't missed 3 games like i have should put the standings for everyone whos pactictiping.  also someone whos  done the standings before should do that.  someone with the expirence of  writeing all the standings. any voltunters?
(11-26-2023, 10:14 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2023, 06:51 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]3-0

25-12 overall

i think someone who hasn't missed 3 games like i have should put the standings for everyone whos pactictiping.  also someone whos  done the standings before should do that.  someone with the expirence of  writeing all the standings. any voltunters?

Think you are putting a little too much into it bud. Just record the overall records. If people have the same same record they are tied for that position. People with the most wins are in the lead and so on and so forth. Don’t overthink it. 

You got my vote… now your qualified
Pages: 1 2