Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Singletary or Moss?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heading into the last 2 weeks, am 8-4 and 2nd going up against first. My Flex RB Cook(Buf) is on a bye so I need a Flex back this week. 

Roster is projected to win, but I am torn between Houston's Singletary and Indy's Moss. On one hand, Moss is definitely going to get the better work load, but Denver has been horrible against backs this year. Might be over thinking this one, but wanted some takes in here to maybe help me choose. Leaning towards Moss but the Singletary matchup is juicy/tempting.
When in doubt? Flip a coin. If it was me though?

I would trust what the rankings say. Tacks are #2 or #3 against the run. Moss might have a tough day sledding up against them. With the tinhorns having the ability to air it out though? And looking to rebound after a chance to take the divisional lead? With Denver now having a say in whether or not they maintain a wildcard spot directly with the tinhorns?

I would take Singletary. Good chance he gets some work in with the passing game against that Denver's secondary that will try and keep Dell who is hobbled I believe and the rest of that group contained. If they're struggling against the run to begin with? I would lean in that direction.
The site I trust most which shall remain nameless favors Moss in full PPR by a significant margin this week. I don't have to make that decision though as I don't roster both guys on the same roster in any of my leagues. I don't always go with my site recommendations either. I don't know how many times over the years I've quickly set my lineups on game day morning based solely on fantasy site recommendations only to have it back fire and in retrospect be like "of course if I would have spent some time actually thinking it through I would have gone with the guy that blew up on my bench." So, think it through go with your gut.
Both players sucked yesterday.