Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Christian Kirk and other observations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any news on his injury? Once we left the stadium I didn’t bother to check any news or updates. Just wasn’t feeling it. 

I felt like we lost too many guys to injury last night to get to the promise land. I’m just hoping we make the playoffs at this point. 

We got Hamilton back, but then lost our number 1 WR in Kirk, Little, and possibly our franchise QB. Rough night boys. 

Jenkins looked like he had a bad day at the office, maybe he was banged up too. What kind of tackle was that against the TE in the 1st quarter on 3rd down?

Josh Allen is having a monster year and it will go down as the best defensive season in Jaguars history. Dude is up to 13.5 sacks with 1 interception and 2 FF. All Pro type season and possibly defensive player of the year. He needs 1 sack to tie the franchise single season sack record and he needs 1.5 sacks to break the record. The refs took a sack from him a few weeks ago, he should be at 14.5.
It was a killer that he went down on the first play of the game! Looked like a groin injury to me. On a positive note, Washington had a good game in relief. But, of course, he doesn’t provide what Kirk does. Kirk’s our most consistent and important receiver, imo.

Also, Beathard hurt his hand, it looked like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Breathard said his hand of fine.
And he actually did pretty decent. The bomb to ridley should of won the game except for bogus holding penalty
(12-05-2023, 08:07 AM)jagboss Wrote: [ -> ]Breathard said his hand of fine.
And he actually did pretty decent. The bomb to ridley should of won the game except for bogus holding penalty

Yeah the defender turned toward beathard as he rolled to his right and our o-lineman disengaged.  The defender threw his hands up in the air to the ref to sell it.  I didn’t see anything close to a hold though.
Robinson
Herndon in concussion protocol
Fatukasi
Little
Kirk
Scherff playing hurt
Trev we’re all holding our breath on his status.

This season just turned on a dime.
(12-05-2023, 08:12 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2023, 08:07 AM)jagboss Wrote: [ -> ]Breathard said his hand of fine.

Yeah the defender turned toward beathard as he rolled to his right and our o-lineman disengaged.  The defender threw his hands up in the air to the ref to sell it.  I didn’t see anything close to a hold though.

Qb 2 was 9-10, and yes the holding call was horrible. Refs need to stay out of the end of games unless it’s a no doubt call.
(12-05-2023, 09:23 AM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2023, 08:12 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah the defender turned toward beathard as he rolled to his right and our o-lineman disengaged.  The defender threw his hands up in the air to the ref to sell it.  I didn’t see anything close to a hold though.

Qb 2 was 9-10, and yes the holding call was horrible. Refs need to stay out of the end of games unless it’s a no doubt call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk