Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cart?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some national guys killing us for not bringing out the cart for our star QB.
Logan Cooke responded by saying the organization treats the players like GOLD.
Maybe Trevor declined the cart. 
Anyone know for sure?
Nat'l media will kill us no matter what we do

[BLEEP] 'em

Trevor was probably being too proud to ride the cart
I heard he waved them off. So did Kirk. Some players have pride.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
(12-05-2023, 07:50 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Nat'l media will kill us no matter what we do

[BLEEP] 'em

Trevor was probably being too proud to ride the cart

My thought as well. 

And those national media hacks act like they eat midol for breakfast to get through the day so I'm not taking them seriously. A bunch of panty twisters.
Both Kirk and Lawrence declined the cart. They wanted to walk off. It's a pride thing.
Jags don’t use a cart unless it’s absolutely necessary! This is much about nothing. I watched the heard show lead with the cart complaining. That was utterly ridiculous. By the way, we love our franchise qb, so that’s that.
I don't follow national media and honestly not sure I had thought of the name Colin cowherd for at least a year. But he said something that garnered enough attention that I heard about him. This is their entire business model.
Colin Coward doesn't understand, film at 11.
(12-05-2023, 07:46 PM)jagboss Wrote: [ -> ]Some national guys killing us for not bringing out the cart for our star QB herping and derping to feign concern over an issue they really don't care about
Logan Cooke responded by saying the organization treats the players like GOLD.
Maybe Trevor declined the cart. 
Anyone know for sure?

FTFY.

If Trevor were 6-8 and 315 lbs, sure, fetch the cart. If he can use a few trainers as a crutch to limp to the sideline/locker room without doing any damage, why bother with the cart?

I guarantee that the trainers assessed the immediate need (is anything broken, will bearing any weight/mobility cause further injury, does the cart have enough battery to get to the locker room) when they decided that a few dudes at his shoulders was sufficient to get him from point A to points B and/or C.

When Mahomes sprained his ankle against us in the playoffs, did they fetch the cart? If they did not, I fully expect the same bloviating media mouths HAD to be in full outraeg mode, right?
(12-06-2023, 07:58 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Colin Coward doesn't understand, film at 11.

Colin Coward, biggest hater of Jacksonville since 2005.  More news at 11.

That Piece of human bile is still trying to tell his audience that we are tarping the stadium!!  LOL, we're outselling our stadium!  There are no tarps now.  This [BLEEP] guy, Colin.    

Man, the dude has no idea what reality is, and just pulls [BLEEP] out of his [BLEEP].
If you look up [bleep]-troll on the internet, you’ll see a photo of Colin Cowherd
Trevor says he was the one who turned down the cart.
(12-06-2023, 08:56 PM)carp8dm Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2023, 07:58 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Colin Coward doesn't understand, film at 11.

Colin Coward, biggest hater of Jacksonville since 2005.  More news at 11.

That Piece of human bile is still trying to tell his audience that we are tarping the stadium!!  LOL, we're outselling our stadium!  There are no tarps now.  This [BLEEP] guy, Colin.    

Man, the dude has no idea what reality is, and just pulls [BLEEP] out of his [BLEEP].

I'm proud of your use of the filter. Keep up the good work!
(12-07-2023, 08:47 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Trevor says he was the one who turned down the cart.

Yes he did. Cheap shots but jags fans will hopefully have the last laugh in February.
ESPN finally reports the truth on it. Lawrence didn't want no stinking cart. He had a Hungry Man frozen dinner before the game. Lawrence don't take no [BLEEP]! Never been about that [BLEEP]! You hear him!?!?
(12-07-2023, 08:47 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Trevor says he was the one who turned down the cart.

Yep. I heard this on 1010 this morning. Lawrence said no to the cart.
Could have used Khan's private jet ot yacht instead of a cart.