Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week 14 injury report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bro I don’t even wanna look.
(12-07-2023, 05:52 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report/

Sigh....

Thats not an injury report, its a MASH unit. For both teams. We need Hawkeye and Trapper, stat!
“Dnp”at this point of the week leads me to believe means they’re not playing on Sunday if I’m not mistaken.
Garrett is probably playing, but Amari is most likely out. Sad to see a lot of our talent on an injury report.. but the game should still be winnable. In teal pants I trust.
(12-08-2023, 03:54 AM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]“Dnp”at this point of the week leads me to believe means they’re not playing on Sunday if I’m not mistaken.

This place has corrupted me, read that as "DRIP" and my thinkmeat couldn't make any sense of the statement(well, more than usual when 'drip' is uttered)
I think Lawrence plays and that's ultimately what I think matters. Defensively, they just need to dig their heads out of their [BLEEP] and play better as a team. Stefanski is a decent coach, not sure if he calls the plays offensively there in Cleveland, but, again, he's probably looked at the 49ers, Bengals and tinhorns tape and he's looking to incorporate all of that into his gameplan.

You should expect a lot of presnap motion, a lot of misdirection, a lot of attempts to move the pocket away from Allen, and quite a bit of quick screens. We really, really need these guys to adjust more quickly though. Something Allen admitted. If they're going to go "1..2..3..throw", you need to swallow your pride as a rusher and drift back to make a play on the football instead. Bat it down, tip it up, etc.

Over pursuing downhill has killed this defense at times. Caldwell also needs to make damn sure that his blitz calls are perfect. He got TORCHED virtually every time he sent five or six at Browning on Monday Night. [BLEEP] TORCHED. They beat us BAD with two screens on the opposite side and it was a numbers mismatch with 3 lineman pulling around to get after 1 LB and 1 CB. That's no bueno man.
What is up with all the hamstring injuries this year?
(12-08-2023, 05:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]What is up with all the hamstring injuries this year?

Fire the trainers.... j/k
Beathard and Bigsby to carry us through

*gulp*
(12-08-2023, 10:31 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2023, 03:54 AM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]“Dnp”at this point of the week leads me to believe means they’re not playing on Sunday if I’m not mistaken.

This place has corrupted me, read that as "DRIP" and my thinkmeat couldn't make any sense of the statement(well, more than usual when 'drip' is uttered)

Did not practice! lol
(12-08-2023, 10:31 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]

I saw "Drip" initially as well.
Honestly they need to rest most of the starters, especially Trevor. It's gonna be a rainy, slippery, wet field making it more prone for injuries

Edit: gonna be cold too burrrr
Time for Rourke to pop a cork.
(12-08-2023, 12:03 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2023, 05:52 PM)Jag149 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report/

Sigh....

Thats not an injury report, its a MASH unit. For both teams.  We need Hawkeye and Trapper, stat!

I'd prefer B.J. personally.