Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Everyone is looking at you, Mike Tomlin.
What a great game.

Or something…
Steeler loss would potentially help us if we are fighting for a WC spot
Trubisky was actually a first round pick.  LOL
(12-08-2023, 12:02 AM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]What a great game.

Or something…
This game was definitely something
Sick of seeing Tay Tay every other play for the Chiefs.

Its become an obsession with the NFL at this point $$$.
Damn did bears do lions like rhat
0-0 on the 4th quarter lol

Vikings
The Bills looking like the Jags out there. They just can't get out of their own way at the worst time.

Good googly moogly. Did our team fly to Kansas City and don Bills jerseys?

Watching this game stirs a deep fear of mine about what will become of the Jags - they become the Bills of the South. Good enough to flash outright elitism but then stepping on their cranks just enough to keep from winning it all. Stuck on a roller coaster of valid hope and abject disappointment. 

Let us pray...
(12-10-2023, 08:01 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]The Bills looking like the Jags out there. They just can't get out of their own way at the worst time.

Good googly moogly. Did our team fly to Kansas City and don Bills jerseys?

Watching this game stirs a deep fear of mine about what will become of the Jags - they become the Bills of the South. Good enough to flash outright elitism but then stepping on their cranks just enough to keep from winning it all. Stuck on a roller coaster of valid hope and abject disappointment. 

Let us pray...
It's better than before but does wear on you

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Woww, what a play. Yeah, it got called back because of a ticky tack call, but the heads up play was incredible.
Mahomes crying about the refs hahaha
Mahomes. Cryyyyy

(12-10-2023, 06:47 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]Sick of seeing Tay Tay every other play for the Chiefs.

Now that she's Time magazine's Person of the Year it'll only get worse.
If you'd have been offered to have the same record as the Chiefs after 14 weeks before the season we all would have taken it.

Don't get what Mahomes is so angry about, Toney was offside. Yell at him!
Mahomes losing his [BLEEP]. AFC is wildly wide open this year.

I don't think any team with any seed is guaranteed any game in the play off's at this point.

All of these teams this year are bipolar weekly.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
It is ok when your teammates mug receivers down the field, it is called letting them play !! Now when it is your receivers? That is different ... lol
(12-10-2023, 08:42 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Mahomes. Cryyyyy

(12-10-2023, 06:47 PM)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]Sick of seeing Tay Tay every other play for the Chiefs.

Now that she's Time magazine's Person of the Year it'll only get worse.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...ipo=images]
(12-10-2023, 08:44 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Mahomes losing his [BLEEP]. AFC is wildly wide open this year.

I don't think any team with any seed is guaranteed any game in the play off's at this point.

All of these teams this year are bipolar weekly.

It's the Dolphins or Ravens

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Dallas clearly got flagged on that TD play. Smith was holding his defender there. They picked the flag up.

Wow, NBC really made a graphic saying 'Dak to Ceedee'?
Pages: 1 2 3