Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Luke vs Geno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sad fellas, he threw him like he was a Chucky doll

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1088151...-bull-rush

Mosquito vs Windshield
Lukes game is too fall on his [BLEEP] and hope the defender trips over him

Jagnitus shows back up to whine. Who woulda thunk.
[Image: lj.jpg]

[Image: 7670420.jpg]

It was hilarious to see Joeckel's knees, shoes up in the air.
THE JOKE! The season is almost here boys! All that good momentum and feel good the die hard idiots been riding like every other offseason is about to be tested in two weeks.
Quote:[Image: lj.jpg]

[Image: 7670420.jpg]
Luke is such a nice boy 
Geno is a beast, pure and simple. He was awesome before he got injured a couple seasons back. Before that, and then after his injury, he was still largely unknown to a lot of the NFL mass fanbase.

Now, a couple seasons removed from his injury, he looks back to full form and even hungrier. Much of the national fanbase is starting to be more aware of him now. Geno is definitely one of the best interior lineman in all of football. Dude's an absolute monster when healthy.

Most O-lineman struggle with facing him. He badly beats whomever he is facing at least 2-3 times per game. Geno vs Joeckel: Lol! Wow
luke got his lunch ate and his salad tossed.

Quote:Jagnitus shows back up to whine. Who woulda thunk.

Dude I know you noob been on this board longer than you've been alive
He definitely got beat off the snap, but if you look closely at his right leg when Geno lays hands on him you can see he gets tripped by Linder. 

Looks worse than it actually is

Quote:He definitely got beat off the snap, but if you look closely at his right leg when Geno lays hands on him you can see he gets tripped by Linder. 

Looks worse than it actually is

Yeah. Linder did him no favors.
No shock here that Luke would struggle against a top 3 dt. Geno Atkins had 2 tackles for a loss and a sack or two against the vaunted Cowboys line not so long.
Gus: "Yeah man, that's it, man. That's what I like to see! Compete! You really went out there and competed, Luke! I love it!"
Quote:Gus: "Yeah man, that's it, man. That's what I like to see! Compete! You really went out there and competed, Luke! I love it!"
I read this in my head with Gus' voice. Spot on.
Joke is so soft to be playing on the oline. He has to have the desire to rip someones head off everytime he lines up. Ive never seen someone thrown on there butt so much, and im not exaggerating.
Quote:Gus: "Yeah man, that's it, man. That's what I like to see! Compete! You really went out there and competed, Luke! I love it!"

"Man, the way your keister hit the turf was awesome man! And you took the opportoony and got right back up man, that's what we want to see! Compete and get better man, that's what it's all about man! It doesn't matter if blake gets killed, as long as you have fun and demonstrate your spirit man! Now come on back to the locker room man, we're having a Jay-gwires football pizza party man!"
Quote:luke got his lunch ate and his salad tossed.

yeah....
is was definitely alarming to see him get handled like he was a middle school kid.

Pages: 1 2