Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The glaring hypocrisy of the global elites at the U.N.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And they expect us to do what they say when they won't even practice what they preach?????????

UN climate summit serving gourmet burgers, BBQ as it calls for Americans to stop eating meat

'The hypocrisy of the global elites never ceases to amaze,' GOP Rep Mike Flood tells Fox News Digital

The ongoing United Nations COP28 climate summit in Dubai is offering a wide variety of gourmet food options from vendors who serve beef, even as it prepares a report that is expected to call for the West to reduce consumption of beef.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/un-clim...ating-meat
Rules for thee, not for me. We're heading backwards in time. To a Feudal System.
The food was probably flown in on Al Gore's private jet.
Mikesez to swoop in and justify this as “See how good this taste? This is what we are up against” rebuttal in 3…2…1…
(12-08-2023, 01:40 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Rules for thee, not for me. We're heading backwards in time. To a Feudal System.

I got 7.62 reasons why that won't happen.
Rep. Mike Flood, R-Neb., is planning to introduce a resolution this week condemning all United Nations recommendations that the U.S. lower its meat consumption to reduce carbon emissions and fight global warming.

Flood is planning to formally introduce the resolution Monday amid the ongoing U.N. COP28 climate change conference in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, where delegates are planning to issue a first-of-its-kind report that is expected to call for the West to reduce consumption of beef. The U.N. has, for years, called for individuals to ditch animal-based diets, which it says "have a high impact on our planet."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-rep...ating-meat
Why weren't they eating bugs?

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(12-08-2023, 05:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2023, 01:40 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Rules for thee, not for me. We're heading backwards in time. To a Feudal System.

Call me a doomsday prepper nut job, but, I think if they want to go this route? They'll continue the social programming they've already started with the gender bending nonsense, the borders flooding in unvetted men of prime military age with no loyalty to this country's founding beliefs, etc. 

We're a solar flare event away (or, man made EMP strike, whether internally or externally) from being cannibals in less than 6 months as a country. Fully believe that [BLEEP]. Funny enough? That #1 trending movie on Netflix is pushing this belief already and it was funded or financially backed by the Obama's to get it produced.

That's how it will start though. A lot easier to takeover people and start over when you induce them into a blind rage by taking away all of their quality of life upgrades that technology has spoiled the masses with for decades now.
(12-10-2023, 08:19 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2023, 05:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I got 7.62 reasons why that won't happen.

Call me a doomsday prepper nut job, but, I think if they want to go this route? They'll continue the social programming they've already started with the gender bending nonsense, the borders flooding in unvetted men of prime military age with no loyalty to this country's founding beliefs, etc. 

We're a solar flare event away (or, man made EMP strike, whether internally or externally) from being cannibals in less than 6 months as a country. Fully believe that [BLEEP]. Funny enough? That #1 trending movie on Netflix is pushing this belief already and it was funded or financially backed by the Obama's to get it produced.

That's how it will start though. A lot easier to takeover people and start over when you induce them into a blind rage by taking away all of their quality of life upgrades that technology has spoiled the masses with for decades now.

What movie do I can be sure to avoid it and tell my husband he should consider who is behind it. He can decide on his own. He loves apocalyptic and dystopian movies and series.
(12-12-2023, 08:14 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2023, 08:19 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Call me a doomsday prepper nut job, but, I think if they want to go this route? They'll continue the social programming they've already started with the gender bending nonsense, the borders flooding in unvetted men of prime military age with no loyalty to this country's founding beliefs, etc. 

What movie do I can be sure to avoid it and tell my husband he should consider who is behind it. He can decide on his own. He loves apocalyptic and dystopian movies and series.

The movie also says that you can't trust white people during an apocalypse

(12-12-2023, 08:21 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2023, 08:14 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]What movie do I can be sure to avoid it and tell my husband he should consider who is behind it. He can decide on his own. He loves apocalyptic and dystopian movies and series.

The movie also says that you can't trust white people during an apocalypse

Is it the Julia Roberts movie? That's the one I think I saw as "number one on Netflix".
(12-08-2023, 05:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

"Spreading the banana clip around" is NOT an invitation to breakfast!

[Image: OIP.Fs2o-doggVYn2Mv7MjhrbwHaFR?rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain]
I guess Arby's will have to change their marketing catch phrase. But no problem; they can just steal Wendy's "Where's the Beef" catchphrase. It'll fit perfectly.
(12-14-2023, 10:22 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2023, 08:21 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]The movie also says that you can't trust white people during an apocalypse

Is it the Julia Roberts movie? That's the one I think I saw as "number one on Netflix".
Yes, title leave the world behind

(12-16-2023, 01:25 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2023, 10:22 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it the Julia Roberts movie? That's the one I think I saw as "number one on Netflix".
Yes, title leave the world behind

Yeah. That's the one. Don't forget it also makes the patriarch of the family look like an incompetent man that's just riding [BLEEP] in his wife's motorcycle of a life filled with "[BLEEP] everybody, I need a break" while also becoming a near [bleep] to the Airbnb owner. 

The movie had it's moments. For a strong cast I think it was decent. Roberts is Roberts. Hawke is Hawke. Bacon is Bacon. 

But yes, that was some of the tone throughout the movie. 

"Death to America"
"Don't trust white people"
"Men can't do anything, step aside and let a feminist show you what's up"
"Men, let your women live recklessly knowing you're a cuckold in the wings waiting to happen"

It's hit or miss. The ending tries to have it's little "We are the world" moment with everything going to [BLEEP].
(12-17-2023, 07:57 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2023, 01:25 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, title leave the world behind

Yeah. That's the one. Don't forget it also makes the patriarch of the family look like an incompetent man that's just riding [BLEEP] in his wife's motorcycle of a life filled with "[BLEEP] everybody, I need a break" while also becoming a near [bleep] to the Airbnb owner. 

The movie had it's moments. For a strong cast I think it was decent. Roberts is Roberts. Hawke is Hawke. Bacon is Bacon. 

But yes, that was some of the tone throughout the movie. 

"Death to America"
"Don't trust white people"
"Men can't do anything, step aside and let a feminist show you what's up"
"Men, let your women live recklessly knowing you're a cuckold in the wings waiting to happen"

It's hit or miss. The ending tries to have it's little "We are the world" moment with everything going to [BLEEP].

That's a shame. I like Julia Roberts in movies that aren't rom-coms. 

I'm all for the old school feminist ideas of equality and such. This crap they sell as feminism now is nothing more than a bunch of folks, mainly women, who are angry about things and hateful towards men in general and women who don't agree with them for no reason other than some professor told them to be.