Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: DNC Chair: "We're victims"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When asked about the upcoming release of additional emails by wikileaks, the DNC Chair goes on this rant about how they are victims of a cyber crime carried out by "thugs".

Excuse me while I go hurl.  Sick

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/28/dnc-ch...ugs-video/

There are now two comprehensive studies on the Democratic primaries, one by Stanford University and another by Election Justice USA.  They both concluded the nomination was systematically stolen and Sanders should be the rightful nominee. 

Quote:There are now two comprehensive studies on the Democratic primaries, one by Stanford University and another by Election Justice USA.  They both concluded the nomination was systematically stolen and Sanders should be the rightful nominee. 

im going to look at those studies

i just am baffled at the nerve of this woman to claim victim in this situation.  corruption and collusion is exposed and you claim victim? disgusting.  these are the kind of people we are dealing with.  2+2=5 if they say it does, and if you disagree you're a thug criminal.

the real victims are the people.  Votes being ignored or skewed.  the bombardment of propaganda designed to influence the people in favor of a particular candidate.

Here's a true liberal's take on the Presidential race, Hillary's health, conspiracy theories, cognitive dissonance, and other issues. 

Quote:When asked about the upcoming release of additional emails by wikileaks, the DNC Chair goes on this rant about how they are victims of a cyber crime carried out by "thugs".

Keep in mind that it was only a short time ago that she said the term "thugs" is racist.  So, now she's a racist, but, it's okay.  She's a female democrat, and an African American as well, so she's not capable of being a racist, right?

Quote:Here's a true liberal's take on the Presidential race, Hillary's health, conspiracy theories, cognitive dissonance, and other issues. 
Holy crap!  10 seconds in I wanted to punch this guy in the face.  I'm amazed his wife hasn't smothered him with a pillow.  But then he kept going with the rant and I couldn't stop laughing. 

Quote:When asked about the upcoming release of additional emails by wikileaks, the DNC Chair goes on this rant about how they are victims of a cyber crime carried out by "thugs".

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/28/dnc-ch...ugs-video/

Let me get this straight.  HRC conducts classified work on her own personal server and they cry foul when the hack info gets released to the general public.

I cannot think of a more screwed up election in the modern era.
Quote:Here's a true liberal's take on the Presidential race, Hillary's health, conspiracy theories, cognitive dissonance, and other issues. 

https://youtu.be/AONQ6Jbg2rY

Someone actually married this?   :blink:
LOL... I was wondering if that hack was still around.  Had not heard of him in nearly two decades.

Well, he does start off strong.  He does live in a parallel universe.  That part is true.  Goes off the rails from there.  But then, he's always been that way.

I said he was a liberal.  So it's probably one of those Bill / Hillary marriages or Huma / AnthonyW marriages.  I heard Huma separated from her husband today.  What would you call the last 8 years of carpet cleaning with Hillary if not a separation from Mr. W?