Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Wolfie's "reason why jags won't win again." Thread Closed on 12/11/2023 --- Why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wolfie may have been right but will not get the benefit of bumping his thread since his post was immediately closed when he posted the referenced thread.  Since then, the Jags have lost to the Ravens and Bucs .... 2 down, 2 to go.
Wolfie I'm making a sacrifice tell me what must I do to life the curse!?
I really don't like him anymore. He reminds me of my doom and gloom family text group on Sunday's.

Bad enough I have to tolerate my Dad's unhealthy obsession with Minshew when Minshew helped this team lose 15 games straight to finish 1 - 15 which ultimately landed us Lawrence.

The QB he now blames the entirety of the team's woes on. Despite the team being +500 for the first time in back to back years since I was in high school.

It's an energy thing man. Sometimes I feel like the team reflects the fans and the city it hails from. Too much doom and gloom here, low energy, hit or miss attitudes.

Some of you make it unbareable to be a fan sometimes. From the bottom of my heart. I respectfully agree to disagree with some of you. Even if I despise you.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Caldrac is right ^

It IS an energy thing

The more doom and gloom we have the more it’ll show itself on the field.

We got two more games, let’s save our despair till after the season, let’s put our collective thought towards us beating the Panthers this week
(12-24-2023, 09:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't like him anymore. He reminds me of my doom and gloom family text group on Sunday's.

Bad enough I have to tolerate my Dad's unhealthy obsession with Minshew when Minshew helped this team lose 15 games straight to finish 1 - 15 which ultimately landed us Lawrence.

The QB he now blames the entirety of the team's woes on. Despite the team being +500 for the first time in back to back years since I was in high school.

It's an energy thing man. Sometimes I feel like the team reflects the fans and the city it hails from. Too much doom and gloom here, low energy, hit or miss attitudes.

Some of you make it unbareable to be a fan sometimes. From the bottom of my heart. I respectfully agree to disagree with some of you. Even if I despise you.

It's hard to not be doomy and gloomy with this team, they've done nothing but dissapoint me year after year since I was 13. I still lovem, but sometimes I hatem. Lol.
Being cheerful and optimistic can’t hurt I reckon. Let’s do it.
Dudes... just... like. Smoke a bowl. A joint or hit a pen. Mix it with your favorite beer or bourbon and relax.

That's all we can do man...

LOL. Just glad it's not over yet. It's close. I get that. But, we still have a chance.

I remember wolfie made a thread after the 2016 preseason game 3 that said 'prepare for the worst season ever.' This was after all the momentum of bortles having a 'stellar' season the season prior and the offense looked good and we supposedly added some key defense players to be more complete, despite having a not so good 2015 season with good ol Gus Bradley. All the sports analysts and fans were saying the Jags are playoff contenders, but wolfie called out the team and said they aren't one. Low and behold, the Jags looked awful that year.

Maybe wolfie knows more than most think he does
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The Jaguars are in 1st place in the AFC South with 2 games remaining.

I’m chillin
Almighty wolfie
Bestow us with your divine wisdom
Just saw teh highlights reel of the game and it looked pathetic all the way around for the Jaguars. Just careless turnovers, can't cover good receivers, can't make field goals, can't do ANYTHING convincingly well. Is this really our new normal? Hopeless across the board..
This stretch reminds me of the horrible October last year I believe it was.
thank you for reopening this .  rather the team is cursed ,or not im not sure of.   as for knowing loserville is back,its simple,i took off the teal colored glasses,and looked at things realisticl. once jags start a loseing streak team goes downhill plus  team has been playing terbille since the bengals game.  do i think jags will win another game no,but i will still cheer them on even knowing they will lose.  I am a jags fan,whos supportive of team,but realtistic.
(12-24-2023, 11:09 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe wolfie knows more than most think he does
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Agreed. It’s time to acknowledge Wolfie as the Wizard of Prognostication that he is.
I don't know more then anyone,only difference mainly issome on the board can't take off teal colored glasses and look at team though realitly,no offensse intended. I can take of my teal colored glass,and look at realitly.
If only he didn't stop eating Salmon.
(12-25-2023, 09:42 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know more then anyone,only difference mainly issome on the board can't take off teal colored glasses and look at team though realitly,no offensse intended. I can take of my teal colored glass,and look at realitly.

You can take off your colored teal glasses off? Wow you win in life bro.

Baby steps, but I'm really proud of you achieving such a great milestone.
(12-24-2023, 09:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't like him anymore. He reminds me of my doom and gloom family text group on Sunday's.

Its ok, its this way on every teams message board. Some are just more dramatic than others. Check out the niners board (and even the Chefs board) tonite for proof.
(12-24-2023, 09:07 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Wolfie may have been right but will not get the benefit of bumping his thread since his post was immediately closed when he posted the referenced thread.  Since then, the Jags have lost to the Ravens and Bucs .... 2 down, 2 to go.

It was closed because he was talking about that stupid curse in three other threads at the same time. It's not some bloggers curse that's the problem and a thread about that was not needed.
(12-24-2023, 09:08 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]Wolfie I'm making a sacrifice tell me what must I do to life the curse!?

are you really willing to sacrifice for the jags. It looks like to break the curse you need to order a  reverse curse wheel from Amzon ,spin it,and hope it lands on all curses are reversed.  The 2 major keys are 1. order the wheel from Amazon useing prime so its here by tommorew,or not later then sat.    2 post the wheel being spun on you tube.  also please note i only brought that up cause Eric asked me about it.  it wouldn't hurt to try,and make the sacfrice though.    Wink Wink .
Pages: 1 2