Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: any jags fans live in Nashville?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know were we will be sitting, but a  friend of ours got us tickets to go to jags /tittians game.  Unforttnttly our friends are tittians fans,but are also great friends regradless cause they were there for us when mom passed away almost 3 years ago.  Theres a lot more things imporent in life then a football game.  anyways these friends were thier for us at our time of most need.    i would still love to find some jags fans though to meet up with at game.  oh both dad,and i think  we will probbley have to sit behind the tittians side, ew gross.
Not a Jags fan, but I live in Nashville and will be at the game. Looks like we may get a little snow and it will be cold. I'm in section 118.
(12-28-2023, 12:27 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]Not a Jags fan, but I live in Nashville and will be at the game.  Looks like we may get a little snow and it will be cold.  I'm in section 118.

....so if you are looking for the Jag fan in the stands, wolfie, just ask the person to smile, and count the teeth. A full set = DUUUUUVAAAAAAAL!
(12-28-2023, 01:44 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2023, 12:27 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]Not a Jags fan, but I live in Nashville and will be at the game.  Looks like we may get a little snow and it will be cold.  I'm in section 118.

....so if you are looking for the Jag fan in the stands, wolfie, just ask the person to smile, and count the teeth. A full set = DUUUUUVAAAAAAAL!

that is so not true ,the people we will lbe going with are tittians  fans,and all of them have full sets of teeth.
(12-28-2023, 03:23 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2023, 01:44 PM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]....so if you are looking for the Jag fan in the stands, wolfie, just ask the person to smile, and count the teeth. A full set = DUUUUUVAAAAAAAL!

that is so not true ,the people we will lbe going with are tittians  fans,and all of them have full sets of teeth.

It's either teeth or incest or a combination of both.  My guess is if they have full teeth, then just ask any of the couples that are traveling with you to the game how they met.
(12-28-2023, 03:32 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2023, 03:23 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]that is so not true ,the people we will lbe going with are tittians  fans,and all of them have full sets of teeth.

It's either teeth or incest or a combination of both.  My guess is if they have full teeth, then just ask any of the couples that are traveling with you to the game how they met.

Says the fan who lives in what is essentially south Georgia...  Big Grin
Jags will knock the titans tooth out

Should be a good game for you guys. Given how our defense is tackling lately, Derrick Henry is going to ragdoll them again.
First of all these friends of ours  use to live in North Carolina,the pastor started the church i attend here in North carolina. they have moved to a few places since leaveing here. they been to gulf breeze flordia, a palce in texas,irland,and happend to land at the last spot being Brentwood tennsse.    as for us being at the game, I'll be wearing a blue sweater if its could ou,and the sweater says  They hate us because they ain't us.  if its a day time game,and nice out I'll be in  t-shirt thats says D-uvall vs all yall.
(12-28-2023, 05:03 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]Jags will knock the titans tooth out

That's good lol
(12-28-2023, 11:11 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know were we will be sitting, but a  friend of ours got us tickets to go to jags /tittians game.  Unforttnttly our friends are tittians fans,but are also great friends regradless cause they were there for us when mom passed away almost 3 years ago.  Theres a lot more things imporent in life then a football game.  anyways these friends were thier for us at our time of most need.    i would still love to find some jags fans though to meet up with at game.  oh both dad,and i think  we will probbley have to sit behind the tittians side, ew gross.

Enjoy the game.  Yes, there are many good people, no matter what team they root for.  On the other hand, there are many bad people in each NFL fanbase as well.
well its getting closer, and we will be going to the game.  I would be a little more comfubtle if i meet jags fans at the game sunday.