Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags fans in Los Angeles?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I moved to Hollywood about 6 months ago, and while GamePass is great, I sure will miss watching and discussing the Jags with others. Anybody out there?

Check the thread pinned at the top.
Bill Murray is a fan, see if you can find him! :teehee:
The map is great, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any way to contact the users Sad

I'm totally serious when I say this but if I lived in SD-LA-SF-SJ areas, I would have to sneak some liquor into the restaurants and sports bars out there given the price they charge for alcohol.

Last year, while out there on vacation, I'm like dude, you all just charged me $4.50 for a gallon of gas and now you all want me to pay $8 for that 11 oz bottle of Stella ????

I feel ya, man. It's crazy expensive out here.

Quote:I'm totally serious when I say this but if I lived in SD-LA-SF-SJ areas, I would have to sneak some liquor into the restaurants and sports bars out there given the price they charge for alcohol.

Last year, while out there on vacation, I'm like dude, you all just charged me $4.50 for a gallon of gas and now you all want me to pay $8 for that 11 oz bottle of Stella ????