Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: serve up the crow!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
first of all i was wrong about jags not winning another game, but they only won  today due to my sacfrice.   I ate salmon today at lunch even though i didn't want it.  

hrmm jags undeafted  when wolfie eats salmon.  I will get a hype video made,and posted later.
WOOOOOOO SALMON RETURNS
K Wolfie, Im sending you a box of wild salmon from Alaska, you must eat from now until Super Bowl Sunday.
You better eat some before the next game then.
(12-31-2023, 05:51 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]first of all i was wrong about jags not winning another game, but they only won  today due to my sacfrice.   I ate salmon today at lunch even though i didn't want it.  

hrmm jags undeafted  when wolfie eats salmon.  I will get a hype video made,and posted later.

Are you going to eat salmon next week.  Can you do another sacrifice?
Did you consume it sushi or sashimi style? It’s important to understand the winning details.
Wait, I thought we were cursed… but then you kissed a goat… but we still lost…. Eat more salmon. You’ll live longer…
In Salmon we trust.
Thank you Wolfie!!!!!!
(12-31-2023, 05:51 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]first of all i was wrong about jags not winning another game, but they only won  today due to my sacfrice.   I ate salmon today at lunch even though i didn't want it.  

Eat salmon on 5 more weeks 5 more times!
I knew it was the Salmon, god dangit wolfie.
yes i plan on eatting salmon next week. hopefuly we go to a restaurant sat before the game that serves salmon.
(12-31-2023, 06:55 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]yes i plan on eatting salmon next week. hopefuly we go to a restaurant sat before the game that serves salmon.

Best to get double the servings just to ensure maximum voodoo.
(12-31-2023, 06:55 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]yes i plan on eatting salmon next week. hopefuly we go to a restaurant sat before the game that serves salmon.

Hopefully?
(12-31-2023, 07:02 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hopefully?

Yeah let’s not leave this to doubt, dang!
I told you to start eating salmon again like 4 weeks ago...

Finally glad you took my advice.
(12-31-2023, 07:10 PM)Newton Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2023, 07:02 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully?

Yeah let’s not leave this to doubt, dang!

is there a fund me account setup?
Salmon, goat...makes no difference. Both taste like chicken post Covid.
i may get down sometimes ,i have momments of doom ,and glom yes. I think we all do at times.  overall im a jags fan still ,and i am a cat of his word so serve up that crow ,and heres the first 2024 hype video due to the bea i made here on board.

https://youtu.be/p-ezaoSkpFA
(01-02-2024, 04:22 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]i may get down sometimes ,i have momments of doom ,and glom yes. I think we all do at times.  overall im a jags fan still ,and i am a cat of his word so serve up that crow ,and heres the first 2024 hype video due to the bea i made here on board.

https://youtu.be/p-ezaoSkpFA

You got me fired up, brother! Hell yeah! Let's go! Teal of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM from the depths of DUUUUUUUUVAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2