Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bums of the game vs Titans!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hate the fact we gave those mullet loving imbreds the satisfaction of knocking us out of the playoffs.  The truth is the team shouldn't be there.  The team has won 2 of its last  7 games. We were 7-3 at one point and then the team imploded.  Who blew it during the Titans?

Trevor Lawrence: The turnover machine continued. I believe he lead the league in turnovers this season. I am so sick of hearing the excuses on this guy. He is a tier 2 possibly even a tear 3 QB. He isn't even the best QB in our Division.  Another lackluster game where Lawrence flashes a pass or two but then plays like crap the rest of the game.

The Entire Defense:  They forgot how to tackle. From the opening snap the Titans were breaking tackles and dominating the defense. Just a pathetic performance from almost everyone on the defensive line.

Pederson and the offensive coaching staff.  This was a piss poor game plan and it looks to me that Lawrence should not have played.  The offensive was inept most of the game.

Baalke: His failure to address the offensive and defensive lines heavily this past offseason exposed itself again.  This team kept losing in the trenches.  I really want to know his plan going forward how to fix the team and if it does not start with addressing the guys up front he should be fired immediately.
Bums of the game..

*Insert Team Photo*
We don’t deserve to be in the playoffs.
(01-07-2024, 06:08 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: [ -> ]We don’t deserve to be in the playoffs.

Yep, the reality is we were 3-6 after the bye. That is atrocious no matter how you slice it.
Arden Key gets my vote. I don’t see how the refs throw a penalty in that spot during the game.