Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Respect for the Titans! They deserved the win more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A team that had nothing to play for just smacked this Jaguars team in the mouth who had everything to play for. They dominated us from their first offensive snap.  Both on offense and defense they played bully ball and took it to this Jaguar kitten team.  I rarely give and opponent respect but they deserve it. Henrey went out on top of that was his last game. They made Jaguar defenders look like middle school kids at times.
They beat us to the punch today.
Eh.. [BLEEP] the tacks.

I flushed their respect this morning after my 3 cups of coffee.
Shut the [BLEEP] up.

They won because we're the same old Jags. And we always will be.
Screw the tacks
[BLEEP] that [BLEEP] the tacks they deserve [BLEEP].
I hope snowy at least blew up a toilet at Nissan stadium with all that salmon.
(01-07-2024, 05:45 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]A team that had nothing to play for just smacked this Jaguars team in the mouth who had everything to play for. They dominated us from their first offensive snap.  Both on offense and defense they played bully ball and took it to this Jaguar kitten team.  I rarely give and opponent respect but they deserve it. Henrey went out on top of that was his last game. They made Jaguar defenders look like middle school kids at times.

Sorry but worse thread you have made ever

[BLEEP] the tacks
(01-07-2024, 05:51 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]I hope snowy at least blew up a toilet at Nissan stadium with all that salmon.

Knowing our luck, he might have eaten tuna instead of salmon.

#becausejaguars
Nice seeing a little payback for last year lol. Derrick Henry goes out in style running it up the Jags [BLEEP] one last time Big Grin
They don't deserve [BLEEP], they won 5 games all season and are a trash team. The Jags deserve to lose though, that's for certain. Loser franchise doing what they do best, lose.
(01-07-2024, 05:53 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]Nice seeing a little payback for last year lol. Derrick Henry goes out in style running it up the Jags [BLEEP] one last time ?

We know all about the tacks sexual preference..

Ya'll went family style on us..
No [BLEEP] the stupid [BLEEP] tacks
Username does not check out
[BLEEP] the tacks.
(01-07-2024, 05:55 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2024, 05:53 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]Nice seeing a little payback for last year lol. Derrick Henry goes out in style running it up the Jags [BLEEP] one last time ?

We know all about the tacks sexual preference..

Ya'll went family style on us..