Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: First wave of roster cuts on Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shouldn't be anything too ground breaking. I'm expecting:

K Ficken

P Quigley

WR Lawrence

WR Wynn

OL Edwards

RB Marshall

LB Porter

OL Slater

LB Bartu

S Wolff

WR Robinson

DB Wilson

WR Evans

DT Ash

TE Bowman (try to sneak to PS)
I'm good with this.
No way Ash gets cut in first waive...
Quote:No way Ash gets cut in first waive...

I believe he still has some PS eligibility. They'll probably try to sneak him back on.
McCray is as good as gone
Quote:I believe he still has some PS eligibility. They'll probably try to sneak him back on.

How does a team determine PS eligibility?
Quote:McCray is as good as gone

And just think two years ago everyone thought he is better than Gratz.
Quote:How does a team determine PS eligibility?

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Practice_squad'>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Practice_squad</a>
Don't forget to fire your coach on Tuesday.
There was a noticeable pushoff on McCray on the deep play. That said, CB is strangely one of our deepest positions now and he hasn't looked great this pre/off season from what I've gathered. But I'm in VA so I'm sure there are plenty of people here with a more educated perspective. I guess we'll see.
Quote:And just think two years ago everyone thought he is better than Gratz.

To be fair, they're both not good. I'd still take McCray as a CB if we needed. Gratz is a better tackler and ST, which is why he'll probably get the nod over McCray, but he's always 5+ yds away from his WR on coverage. Gratz is a guaranteed conversion on 3rd on long.
McCray has just been a disappointment after his 2014 performance. 

Quote:Don't forget to fire your coach on Tuesday.

Way too early for that. We have 17 more games to play with the same coaches.
Quote:Shouldn't be anything too ground breaking. I'm expecting:

WR Robinson

I'd like to see Allen Robinson stick around for another season. See if he can develop into a serviceable player.