Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: wolfies personal goals for 2024
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to be different then others here ,and instead of saying goals for the Jag ,im going to list my own personsl goals.

1. without getting into to much relgion do a better job acting like  a Christian year around,espaissley  football seasonn.

2. be more postive about life in genreal.  

3. reengirgize the postive enegry i had for jags before no matter what record is,or what team is doing. 

4.  start becomeing that fan so in 2025 i can get Jaguars fan of the year.
Good for you wolf. My personal goals involve winning the Superbowl. But if I don’t, I hope the Jags do. If it comes down to the Jags or me though, I’m not sure who I’ll root for. Oh, another personal goal is to get more fiber in my diet. That’s important as you get up there in years.
Nice. I am late to this thread but here are some of my goals in 2024:

1. Get a Glock 19 Gen 5 firearm for shooting practice. This is to compliment my Mossberg 590 Retrograde Shotgun.

2. Get an AR10 for long range shooting practice. This is to compliment my Mossberg 590 Retrograde Shotgun and my Glock 19 Gen 5 firearm.

3. Get my weight down to 225. This is with lifting weights 4x per week and getting some cardio in. Wife says the bedroom doesn't count. But, I digress.

4. Cutback on being overly invested during the football season. I might try and watch half of the games this year instead of all of them and go to at least two games instead.

5. Spend more time developing my green thumb. I got into planting herbs and peppers last year. I want to keep at that again in the spring.

6. Eat cleaner. Cut out the processed junk as much as possible. Less ice cream. More fruits. I am still going to bake my own homemade cookies though for cheat days.

7. Read at least 25 books this year. Mostly focusing on health, history, remedies and philosophy.

8. Get my son into a sport. Preferably fishing. If not fishing, anything he tends to take a liking to outside. He doesn't care much for electronics at the moment.

9. Spend more time with family and friends. Everybody is getting older. Myself included. Have a few white hairs poking out of my black beard now. Interesting.

10. Save a good amount of money for myself on the side. I want to take a one week vacation for myself this year. Minus the wife. Minus the kid. It's out of character for me but I really need a mental break. Would like to be in a condo maybe in Destin, FL, overlooking the beach. Hopefully some nice looking babes out there to scope out their buns and what not. The ODB gene in me is strong. Why resist nature?
(02-19-2024, 04:49 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Nice. I am late to this thread but here are some of my goals in 2024:

1. Get a Glock 19 Gen 5 firearm for shooting practice. This is to compliment my Mossberg 590 Retrograde Shotgun.

2. Get an AR10 for long range shooting practice. This is to compliment my Mossberg 590 Retrograde Shotgun and my Glock 19 Gen 5 firearm.

3. Get my weight down to 225. This is with lifting weights 4x per week and getting some cardio in. Wife says the bedroom doesn't count. But, I digress.

4. Cutback on being overly invested during the football season. I might try and watch half of the games this year instead of all of them and go to at least two games instead.

5. Spend more time developing my green thumb. I got into planting herbs and peppers last year. I want to keep at that again in the spring.

6. Eat cleaner. Cut out the processed junk as much as possible. Less ice cream. More fruits. I am still going to bake my own homemade cookies though for cheat days.

7. Read at least 25 books this year. Mostly focusing on health, history, remedies and philosophy.

8. Get my son into a sport. Preferably fishing. If not fishing, anything he tends to take a liking to outside. He doesn't care much for electronics at the moment.

9. Spend more time with family and friends. Everybody is getting older. Myself included. Have a few white hairs poking out of my black beard now. Interesting.

10. Save a good amount of money for myself on the side. I want to take a one week vacation for myself this year. Minus the wife. Minus the kid. It's out of character for me but I really need a mental break. Would like to be in a condo maybe in Destin, FL, overlooking the beach. Hopefully some nice looking babes out there to scope out their buns and what not. The ODB gene in me is strong. Why resist nature?

Tell her you need her to be supportive of your goals. 3 sessions of intense horizontal cardio per week, 25 minutes per session should be about right.
(02-19-2024, 05:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2024, 04:49 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Nice. I am late to this thread but here are some of my goals in 2024:

Tell her you need her to be supportive of your goals. 3 sessions of intense horizontal cardio per week, 25 minutes per session should be about right.

25 minutes a session is a bit excessive, isn't it?
(02-19-2024, 05:53 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2024, 05:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Tell her you need her to be supportive of your goals. 3 sessions of intense horizontal cardio per week, 25 minutes per session should be about right.

It's circuit training. 

"Circuit training is a form of body conditioning that involves endurance training, resistance training, high-intensity aerobics, and exercises performed in a circuit, similar to high-intensity interval training. It targets strength building and muscular endurance."

Squats, push ups, lunges, presses at varying speeds with 1 minute rest breaks every 5 minutes.
(02-19-2024, 05:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2024, 05:53 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]25 minutes a session is a bit excessive, isn't it?

It's circuit training. 

"Circuit training is a form of body conditioning that involves endurance training, resistance training, high-intensity aerobics, and exercises performed in a circuit, similar to high-intensity interval training. It targets strength building and muscular endurance."

Squats, push ups, lunges, presses at varying speeds with 1 minute rest breaks every 5 minutes.

I was thinkin of somethin else..
(02-19-2024, 06:00 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2024, 05:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]It's circuit training. 

I was thinkin of somethin else..

You were correct. Still applies.
(02-19-2024, 05:53 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2024, 05:34 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Tell her you need her to be supportive of your goals. 3 sessions of intense horizontal cardio per week, 25 minutes per session should be about right.

Best I can do:

[Image: 1bdif5.jpg]
if your son likes outside you should take him camping.  I love outside myself, and i espaissley enjoy it when i go camping with a friiend of mine.   it wouldn't be good for my dad to go bad back.
(02-21-2024, 10:40 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]if your son likes outside you should take him camping.  I love outside myself, and i espaissley enjoy it when i go camping with a friiend of mine.   it wouldn't be good for my dad to go bad back.

Yeah. He'll be four already in April. Just two weeks before I turn thirty-six. We just came back from a vacation last month. We stayed in a cabin near Clyde, NC. He loves the mountains and trails. We go up to the mountains at least once per year. Even when he was less than a year old we took him up there with us. 

I carried him free handed on my shoulders up and down mountains, stones, etc. It was a great time. It always is. He's a daddy's boy for sure. We took him camping for the first time last year though for three days. Not too far from here. It was the Tipper & Friends music festival in Suwanee. 

Wasn't too bad. We stayed to the back so he didn't inhale too much of the devil's lettuce or DMT floating in the air but it was fun. Good balance of jams and DJ's scratching the hell out of their tables and quiet nights tucked away in the woods away from the crowds. 

My next goal would be to take him near the Florida/Georgia line. In the swamp area or bog. Where there's very, very little light pollution. I also want to see his face when he sees his first solar eclipse.
My idea of camping is a fully stocked RV, complete with full bed, kitchen and AC..

If it ain't got those things, I don't camp haha
(02-21-2024, 11:18 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2024, 10:40 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]if your son likes outside you should take him camping.  I love outside myself, and i espaissley enjoy it when i go camping with a friiend of mine.   it wouldn't be good for my dad to go bad back.

Yeah. He'll be four already in April. Just two weeks before I turn thirty-six. We just came back from a vacation last month. We stayed in a cabin near Clyde, NC. He loves the mountains and trails. We go up to the mountains at least once per year. Even when he was less than a year old we took him up there with us. 

I carried him free handed on my shoulders up and down mountains, stones, etc. It was a great time. It always is. He's a daddy's boy for sure. We took him camping for the first time last year though for three days. Not too far from here. It was the Tipper & Friends music festival in Suwanee. 

Wasn't too bad. We stayed to the back so he didn't inhale too much of the devil's lettuce or DMT floating in the air but it was fun. Good balance of jams and DJ's scratching the hell out of their tables and quiet nights tucked away in the woods away from the crowds. 

My next goal would be to take him near the Florida/Georgia line. In the swamp area or bog. Where there's very, very little light pollution. I also want to see his face when he sees his first solar eclipse.

thats awsome caldrec,if hes four now i bet your thinking hes growig fast.  I never fully grew up,and don't plan to either.