Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Call Me Crazy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
But I think this was good for this team. Everybody's been hyping them up, sucking the offenses dick all offseason, they needed to be brought down to earth. I still believe in this team and I think they will come out and beat Green Bay. If for nothing else, this game will jog their memories of what playing like trash will get you. It's way too early to give up on this team, so enough of that talk. Go Jags!
Mediocrity pep talk
Unless this was the ultimate rope a dope, you crazy.
No. It's not good that in Year 4, Gus Bradley defense still can't stop anyone and Gus says at halftime "we are still positive, everything is ok". He's 12-36 for a reason. He can't coach.
Even before tonight, beating GB was a long shot. They are a top team and we are striving for 8-8/9-7. 
What sold me was how obviously pissed Blake was in that interview. You could tell he knows how much better they can be.
No way. Just shows you how unprepared they are. I thought 9-7 before preseason...now i think 5-11.
Quote:What sold me was how obviously [BAD WORD REMOVED] Blake was in that interview. You could tell he knows how much better they can be.

Blakes used to having a real head coach like George O Leary grab your face mask and get in your face. Gus is a pansy. He's soft like his defense. Worst coach I've ever seen. Blake had lunch with George O Leary last week in Jax, I'm sure he misses playing for a winner
Quote:Blakes used to having a real head coach like George O Leary grab your face mask and get in your face. Gus is a pansy. He's soft like his defense. Worst coach I've ever seen. Blake had lunch with George O Leary last week in Jax, I'm sure he misses playing for a winner

O'Leary is gone now because he sucked last year and so did UCF. Dude resigned.

We did fine. The penalties screwed us, we got to fix that. We will be alright. 

Good news. We have a free safety than can tackle
Quote:Leary is gone now because he sucked and so did UCF.

Lol
I'd rather it happen now than regular season, but at the same time the 3rd preseason game is the most game planned of the preseason and we looked embarrassing. I'm not worried about the offense really except the joke, but defense we could stop anything.
Quote:Lol

Am I wrong? How can you say Blake misses playing for a winner when right now UCF is in the pits.

Quote:Am I wrong?

No I agree.
Quote:Leary is gone now because he sucked and so did UCF.

That's not true. He's 70 years old. The game passed him by. He was one of the best coaches in NCAA. He took a MAC school that started 0-11 and made them, #9 in the country.

Bortles and all of his players were 2 stars. Brandon Marshall, Josh Sitton, Asante Samuel, Latavius Murray, etc. He coached them up and beat the crap out of 4 star teams like Baylor, Louisville, Georgia, etc.

You don't really understand coaching because you've never coached. You either UNDERachieve or OVERachieve. OLeary over achieved at UCF. Gus Bradley is an UNDERachiever.
Quote:Am I wrong? How can you say Blake misses playing for a winner when right now UCF is in the pits.
Quote:Am I wrong? How can you say Blake misses playing for a winner when right now UCF is in the pits.
You don't have to agree with me but I'm friends with one of Blakes best friends. He doesn't like Gus as a coach. He doesn't think Gus is a good coach like O'Leary was. O'Leary had a lot of problems but was a hell of a coach and even Notre Dane wanted him.

Gus Bradley is in over his head. The Jags BETTER get a real head coach soon or they jeopardize Blake not signing long term. You heard it here first.
Quote:You don't have to agree with me but I'm friends with one of Blakes best friends. He doesn't like Gus as a coach. He doesn't think Gus is a good coach like O'Leary was. O'Leary had a lot of problems but was a hell of a coach and even Notre Dane wanted him.

Gus Bradley is in over his head. The Jags BETTER get a real head coach soon or they jeopardize Blake not signing long term. You heard it here first.

Don't come on here posting bull [BLEEP] like that without proof. You're input is total crap lol
Quote:You don't have to agree with me but I'm friends with one of Blakes best friends. He doesn't like Gus as a coach. He doesn't think Gus is a good coach like O'Leary was. O'Leary had a lot of problems but was a hell of a coach and even Notre Dane wanted him.

I know a guy that saw Blake Bortles at Burger King too. Instant BFFs.
Crazy

Pages: 1 2 3