Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Toby Keith - RIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not a fan of country music, but Toby Keith was well known and a music star. He passed away from stomach cancer at the age of 62.

https://apnews.com/article/toby-keith-co...6334f107e6
Dang..... he's one of my fav country music singers
Also not a country music fan but he seemed to be a good dude. Cancer sucks.
Died way too young and I agree... cancer sucks.
Not a fan of country, but I did like his music. I thought he was beating the cancer. Sad
[BLEEP] cancer. RIP Toby.
Loved his lyrics, they were often pointed with a twinge of humor. You just know somewhere out there the high school crush that rejected him cringed every time “How Do You Like Me Now” played. He was also a great supporter of the military and a patriot who touring extensively overseas performing for the troops. RIP Toby, may your solo cup always be full.
Good singer, great lyricist, great interview. Like many of you, I'm not into Country. I can say that anytime I've been trapped in someone else's car having to listen to it, it was made easier by the occasional Toby Keith song. I liked his style and the man's a legend. The music world is poorer for his loss and it's cut the living country music artists I enjoy by an easy 10%. RIP Toby.