Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: GOP candidate takes a flamethrower to 'grooming' and 'sexualizing' books
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me just be clear here...... I do not agree with banning, or burning books, I just want to make sure that the material is age appropriate. Elementary age children should not be introduced to certain subjects. Let them have a childhood for crying out loud. the real world will be waiting for them later in life........

Missouri GOP candidate takes a flamethrower to 'grooming' and 'sexualizing' books in viral video

Valentina Gomez is running for Missouri Secretary of State

Missouri Secretary of State Republican candidate Valentina Gomez took a flamethrower to "grooming, indoctrinating and sexualizing" books in a campaign video on Tuesday. 
The video, which has over 1 million views, featured the 24-year-old GOP candidate holding the weapon in a backyard.
"When I’m Secretary of State, I will BURN all books that are grooming, indoctrinating, and sexualizing our children. MAGA. America First," her X post read.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/missouri-g...iral-video
Ugh. This is why we can't have nice things.