Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: JPMorgan Chase, BlackRock drop out of massive UN climate alliance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Corporations are waking up to the U.N.'s BS and are now refusing to be robbed blind by them.....

JPMorgan Chase, BlackRock drop out of massive UN climate alliance in stunning move

JPMorgan Chase says its in-house sustainability efforts are sufficient to fight global warming

JPMorgan Chase and institutional investors BlackRock and State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) on Thursday announced that they are quitting or, in the case of BlackRock, substantially scaling back involvement in a massive United Nations climate alliance formed to combat global warming through corporate sustainability agreements.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/jpm...nning-move
Those corporations have way more power than the UN. It's not about "waking up." I bet there's a lot more to that story if I started digging into it. Black Rock is part of the reason we have DEI. We aren't seeing any government initiative succeed that wasn't first pushed by the WEF. Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if that corporate alliance started to fall apart but I have a hard time buying it.
Between the U.N, NATO & WEF groups, you would think there's no real need to invest in climate change at this point because we keep hearing about how bleak the future is globally regardless of any efforts to prevent it.

What's the point of going green and getting a green thumb when these nations have people with their thumbs close to a trigger or button to nuke the upper half of our globe anyway and cause massive warming events and nuclear winters?

Like Lucky said though, these corporations are way more powerful than the U.N, they're overly invested in everything and anything you can think of. They're simply moving away from it because they know something's up and it's a classic bait and switch move being made by their investors.

No different than what some folks did just before 9/11 in 2001 and no different than what some folks did in late 2007, early 2008 before the market crash hit the economy.
(02-16-2024, 12:52 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Between the U.N, NATO & WEF groups, you would think there's no real need to invest in climate change at this point because we keep hearing about how bleak the future is globally regardless of any efforts to prevent it.

What's the point of going green and getting a green thumb when these nations have people with their thumbs close to a trigger or button to nuke the upper half of our globe anyway and cause massive warming events and nuclear winters?

Like Lucky said though, these corporations are way more powerful than the U.N, they're overly invested in everything and anything you can think of. They're simply moving away from it because they know something's up and it's a classic bait and switch move being made by their investors.

No different than what some folks did just before 9/11 in 2001 and no different than what some folks did in late 2007, early 2008 before the market crash hit the economy.

I was living in Germany from 2000-2003. What did some people do before 9/11? Access to news was somewhat limited back then. Extremely limited compared to now, actually. 

We had the Star and Stripes military newspaper that came out once a week and USA Today, NY Times and some other "major" daily news rag in hard copy. Online stuff was limited due to limited access. Internet was expensive as hell over there so most of us went to the on-post library which was always packed.