Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Illinois pumping $250M more in taxpayer funds to help illegal migrants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This money would be, and should be, better spent by helping homeless Veterans (who earned it) and families instead of these Illegal border jumpers....... My Grandmother always said that Charity Begins at Home. Start worrying about the citizens and their circumstances and forget about those [BLEEP] illegal. Once they find they can not get any services or help. they'll (hopefully) head back home to their 3rd world [BLEEP]-hole they created.....

Illinois pumping $250M more in taxpayer funds to help illegal migrants in Chicago

More than 35,000 migrants have been transported to Chicago and its suburbs over the past 18 months

The state of Illinois and Cook County have announced plans to allocate up to an additional $252 million to house, feed and provide other services to illegal immigrants arriving in Chicago this year – although Chicago's progressive Mayor Brandon Johnson appears to be holding out on committing more funds to the ongoing crisis, at least for now.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-pump...ts-chicago
This is such a scam. Thanks, moderates. Your good will is really doing the lord's work.
But let the homeless AMERICANS stay homeless. That seems to be the American Way regardless of the party. Democrats only want to house the illegal immigrants and Republicans don't want to bother with homeless people period.

Also, people need to stop saying "unhoused" and all the other words that mean homeless. If I were homeless, and I have been at one time in my life, I would be put off if someone said I was 'unhoused'.

Call it what it is because sugar coating it or saying it a different way doesn't change anything.