Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 'bed-wetting' complaints from Biden inner circle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe it's time to invest in Depends........... LOL

Democrats frustrated by 'bed-wetting' complaints from Biden inner circle, demand West Wing 'be better': report

Vice President Harris is reportedly concerned about losing 'to the couch' in 2024

Complaints of "bed-wetting" are reportedly frustrating top Democrats who feel like their concerns are being brushed off by the Biden campaign as they demand the president and his team "need to be better."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/democrats-...ter-report
Maybe that fake President can talk to his wife about this since she's a fake doctor..
(02-19-2024, 04:43 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe that fake President can talk to his wife about this since she's a fake doctor..

She's not a fake doctor.
Peeing your pants is cool. Joe Biden is the Miles Davis of peeing his pants.
(02-19-2024, 05:24 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Peeing your pants is cool. Joe Biden is the Miles Davis of peeing his pants.

Kimberly-Clark is up 3 points on this news.
(02-19-2024, 05:28 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2024, 05:24 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Peeing your pants is cool. Joe Biden is the Miles Davis of peeing his pants.

Kimberly-Clark is up 3 points on this news.

Wait until after the election when Trump wins. Fully expect an even bigger uptick in points for Kimberly-Clark when people start buying up diapers.
(02-19-2024, 05:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2024, 04:43 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe that fake President can talk to his wife about this since she's a fake doctor..

She's not a fake doctor.

She has a doctorate in education.. In the same sense that decency is on the ballot, democracy is at stake and Bidenomics..

[Image: Gladys-OConnor-Billy-Madison.jpg]
(02-19-2024, 05:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2024, 05:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]She's not a fake doctor.

She has a doctorate in education.. In the same sense that decency is on the ballot, democracy is at stake and Bidenomics..

Ah, I know this dark magic you speak of. It's called Liberal Arts.
(02-19-2024, 05:37 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2024, 05:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]She has a doctorate in education.. In the same sense that decency is on the ballot, democracy is at stake and Bidenomics..

Ah, I know this dark magic you speak of. It's called Liberal Arts.

Bingo..
Oh no, people achieve higher education! Perish the thought!
(02-19-2024, 06:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Oh no, people achieve higher education! Perish the thought!

Is it education or a doctorate from a re-education university?
(02-19-2024, 06:02 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2024, 06:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Oh no, people achieve higher education! Perish the thought!

Is it education or a doctorate from a re-education university?

She actually went to a public university for all four of her degrees and she's not an Ivy League'r by any means. Her job was teaching high school then college freshmen to read and her dissertation on helping community college students matriculate from low performing high schools into college. She's no great mind, but what she works on is important IMO. Moderating this message board I find myself often quite sympathetic to her causes. I don't care for her politics or pretensions, but she is pretty accomplished.
(02-19-2024, 06:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2024, 06:02 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Is it education or a doctorate from a re-education university?

She actually went to a public university for all four of her degrees and she's not an Ivy League'r by any means. Her job was teaching high school then college freshmen to read and her dissertation on helping community college students matriculate from low performing high schools into college. She's no great mind, but what she works on is important IMO. Moderating this message board I find myself often quite sympathetic to her causes. I don't care for her politics or pretensions, but she is pretty accomplished.

She's a piece of [BLEEP], just like her Husband..