Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dem state cracks down on gas-powered lawn equipment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But how will illegal Juan and Jesus make a living now? They'll need to work 2X as hard to make that $2 an hour under the table............

Dem state cracks down on gas-powered lawn equipment as part of climate crusade

Colorado's action is 'first step toward eliminating' gas-powered lawn equipment emissions altogether

Colorado state environmental regulators unanimously approved a measure to crack down on certain uses of gas-powered lawn equipment as part of the state's broader climate push.

In an 8-0 vote, the Colorado Air Quality Control Commission (AQCC) green-lit regulations that prohibit gas-powered lawn and garden equipment from being used on public property statewide. Under the finalized rules, the ban will be enforced beginning in 2025 and, according to the Colorado Public Interest Research Group (CoPIRG), represents the first effort of its kind in the nation.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-sta...te-crusade
Good luck enforcing this one.
Wait till they come for your gas powered sexual toys..
Also pisses me off they are banning gas powered generators.
(02-21-2024, 02:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Wait till they come for your gas powered sexual toys..

The Orgasmonator 3500 is the perfect blend of size, speed, and miles per gallon for all of your home project needs. Also works as a hedge trimmer, edger, and brush hog for that really neglected and overgrown deep rough.
(02-21-2024, 04:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2024, 02:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Wait till they come for your gas powered sexual toys..

The Orgasmonator 3500 is the perfect blend of size, speed, and miles per gallon for all of your home project needs. Also works as a hedge trimmer, edger, and brush hog for that really neglected and overgrown deep rough.

Hopefully it's a 4 cycle cause I'm fresh outta 2 cycle oil..

Don't need to throw a rod..

Or, do I?
(02-21-2024, 05:50 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2024, 04:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]The Orgasmonator 3500 is the perfect blend of size, speed, and miles per gallon for all of your home project needs. Also works as a hedge trimmer, edger, and brush hog for that really neglected and overgrown deep rough.

Hopefully it's a 4 cycle cause I'm fresh outta 2 cycle oil..

Or, do I?

I do believe baby oil is the recommended lubricant.
(02-21-2024, 06:01 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2024, 05:50 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully it's a 4 cycle cause I'm fresh outta 2 cycle oil..

Or, do I?

I do believe baby oil is the recommended lubricant.

[Image: spit-simon-miller.gif]
(02-21-2024, 04:20 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Also pisses me off they are banning gas powered generators.

Sucks but that one's actually enforceable because the generator will stay in one place. You won't be able to play coy with "oh this generator? Or were you talking about the other generator we keep in the other trailer?"
(02-21-2024, 06:15 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2024, 04:20 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Also pisses me off they are banning gas powered generators.

Sucks but that one's actually enforceable because the generator will stay in one place. You won't be able to play coy with "oh this generator? Or were you talking about the other generator we keep in the other trailer?"

The law stipulates equipment under 25 hp. I foresee a lot of 26 hp generators going on the market.