Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colorado town unanimously declares non-sanctuary status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I say good for them.........

Colorado town unanimously declares non-sanctuary status as nearby Denver grapples with migrants: 'No room'

Mayor Mitch LaKind said the goal is to ensure Denver knows the town will not accept 'busloads' of migrants

A Colorado town voted 7-0 to affirm its status as a non-sanctuary city amid growing fears that migrants could soon flood the area from nearby Denver.

"The goal is to make sure that Denver knows that we will not be accepting any busloads of migrants into our community. The main reason is that we don't have a budget that matches theirs, and we won't utilize taxpayer funds for the support of what they've decided to take on themselves as a self-declared sanctuary city," Mitch LaKind, the mayor of Monument, Colorado, said Wednesday on "Fox & Friends First."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/colorado-t...ts-no-room
Just think of all the money this country would save by booting the illegals back over the border..
I have family who live in western Denver. Bought their house in the mid-80s and still live there. They also have a cabin in the mountains. I wonder how bad it will have to get in Denver before they sell the house and live in the cabin full-time.