Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: MAGA Maniacs Want to End Democracy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jack Posobiec Vows To Finish What They Started on Jan. 6 (mediaite.com)

Alt-right conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec vowed to finish what rioters began on Jan. 6 by working to “overthrow” democracy “completely.”
Posobiec made the comments during the opening day of CPAC, the Conservative Political Action Conference, in Washington, D.C., Wednesday.
“Welcome to the end of democracy!” Posobiec declared. “We’re here to overthrow it completely. We didn’t get all the way there on January 6th, but we will endeavor to get rid of it and replace it with this right here,” he said, holding his fist in the air. “That’s right, because all glory is not to government, all glory to God.”
(02-23-2024, 09:51 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]This is why you're uninformed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...r-BB1iLLZr

lololol

It's like a dog whistle but for democrats and rinos lol
It doesn't take much to get leftist triggered..... I could post a fake story online saying that The Pope himself condemns the democratic party and all those in it to hell..... Then watch a flood of angry comments appear against the Pope and the Catholic church in general. Liberals can't be bothered to check the facts for themselves, they're too busy trying to maintain their illogical manufactured anger.........
(02-23-2024, 09:39 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Jack Posobiec Vows To Finish What They Started on Jan. 6 (mediaite.com)

Alt-right conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec vowed to finish what rioters began on Jan. 6 by working to “overthrow” democracy “completely.”
Posobiec made the comments during the opening day of CPAC, the Conservative Political Action Conference, in Washington, D.C., Wednesday.
“Welcome to the end of democracy!” Posobiec declared. “We’re here to overthrow it completely. We didn’t get all the way there on January 6th, but we will endeavor to get rid of it and replace it with this right here,” he said, holding his fist in the air. “That’s right, because all glory is not to government, all glory to God.”

No shame in deleting a thread man.

You were fooled. It happens
(02-23-2024, 12:24 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2024, 09:39 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Jack Posobiec Vows To Finish What They Started on Jan. 6 (mediaite.com)

No shame in deleting a thread man.

OR, I could just do what everyone else does around here, and spam the crap out of the message board with so much fake stuff no one can keep up with it.
(02-23-2024, 12:28 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2024, 12:24 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]No shame in deleting a thread man.

OR, I could just do what everyone else does around here, and spam the crap out of the message board with so much fake stuff no one can keep up with it.

Weak..
L2L expects us to just swallow what he says on vote totals and vaccine efficacy, then when Marty misses one joke, L2L pounces, saying not only is this one post from Marty wrong, it's why every post from Marty is wrong.
Specks and planks, man. You can't make this up.

(02-23-2024, 01:01 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2024, 12:28 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]OR, I could just do what everyone else does around here, and spam the crap out of the message board with so much fake stuff no one can keep up with it.

Weak..

Be a competitor or be a ref.  Don't try to be both.
(02-23-2024, 01:08 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]L2L expects us to just swallow what he says on vote totals and vaccine efficacy, then when Marty misses one joke, L2L pounces, saying not only is this one post from Marty wrong, it's why every post from Marty is wrong.
Specks and planks, man.  You can't make this up.

(02-23-2024, 01:01 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Weak..

I am both.. And common sense is my rule of judgement.
(02-23-2024, 01:08 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]L2L expects us to just swallow what he says on vote totals and vaccine efficacy, then when Marty misses one joke, L2L pounces, saying not only is this one post from Marty wrong, it's why every post from Marty is wrong.

(02-23-2024, 01:01 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Weak..

I'm a thinker, dummy. I'm not a ref and I'm definitely not competing. Certainly not with anyone on this board. 

I don't care what people tell me. I look at data, and I try to make informed and, more importantly, critical decisions. The critical is the important part, and it's what separates me and you. I'm comfortable challenging the status quo when it doesn't make sense. I rarely ever just swallow what I'm told, and, when I realize I got lazy and did that, it shames me. I feel literal guilt when I repeat a lie. 

I have more time than most to research what I want to, and I just happen to care about most politically relevant topics. I'm not [BLEEP] on Marty for not knowing... I'm saying he has a media group that is constantly lying to him, and he just doesn't realize it. It wasn't just that site that lied. I can probably produce at least 10 different sources that ran with that story. Our media lacks credibility. Period. You and Marty and the like are constantly being lied to by people you should trust, and you haven't yet begun to question why that is. You don't even see it half the time. You're still over here bloviating about Trump lying about Mar-a-Lago, while the NY governor is trying to do damage control to keep other billionaires from leaving the state. People in-the-know know it's a crooked decision, but not you.
(02-23-2024, 01:55 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm a thinker, dummy. I'm not a ref and I'm definitely not competing. Certainly not with anyone on this board. 

I don't care what people tell me. I look at data, and I try to make informed and, more importantly, critical decisions. The critical is the important part, and it's what separates me and you. I'm comfortable challenging the status quo when it doesn't make sense. I rarely ever just swallow what I'm told, and, when I realize I got lazy and did that, it shames me. I feel literal guilt when I repeat a lie. 

I have more time than most to research what I want to, and I just happen to care about most politically relevant topics. I'm not [BLEEP] on Marty for not knowing... I'm saying he has a media group that is constantly lying to him, and he just doesn't realize it. It wasn't just that site that lied. I can probably produce at least 10 different sources that ran with that story. Our media lacks credibility. Period. You and Marty and the like are constantly being lied to by people you should trust, and you haven't yet begun to question why that is. You don't even see it half the time. You're still over here bloviating about Trump lying about Mar-a-Lago, while the NY governor is trying to do damage control to keep other billionaires from leaving the state. People in-the-know know it's a crooked decision, but not you.

I sincerely believe most of them do realize it but they’re being told what they want to hear so they don’t question it.
(02-23-2024, 03:35 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2024, 01:55 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a thinker, dummy. I'm not a ref and I'm definitely not competing. Certainly not with anyone on this board. 

I sincerely believe most of them do realize it but they’re being told what they want to hear so they don’t question it.

Just because that's true of you doesn't mean it's true for me.
(02-23-2024, 04:27 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2024, 03:35 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I sincerely believe most of them do realize it but they’re being told what they want to hear so they don’t question it.

Just because that's true of you doesn't mean it's true for me.

Trust me, it's true of you as well.. You, Marty and a few others on here love to drown yourselves in propaganda simply because it fits your narrative. 

Mr. NPR..
(02-23-2024, 04:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2024, 04:27 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Just because that's true of you doesn't mean it's true for me.

Trust me, it's true of you as well.. You, Marty and a few others on here love to drown yourselves in propaganda simply because it fits your narrative. 

Mr. NPR..

I don't trust you, that's kind of the whole point...
(02-23-2024, 05:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2024, 04:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Trust me, it's true of you as well.. You, Marty and a few others on here love to drown yourselves in propaganda simply because it fits your narrative. 

Mr. NPR..

I don't trust you, that's kind of the whole point...

Your kind doesn't..
(02-23-2024, 03:35 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2024, 01:55 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a thinker, dummy. I'm not a ref and I'm definitely not competing. Certainly not with anyone on this board. 

I think it's cognitive dissonance, man, so you're not entirely wrong, imo. We all have it to some degree, but establishment folks have it in a way that keeps them misinformed about the current state of America. 

Cognitive dissonance is a psychological phenomenon that occurs when a person experiences a conflict or inconsistency between their thoughts, feelings, beliefs, values, or actions. In their case, they believe that there is a level of integrity in our academic institutions, media complex, and political system that has some level of integrity and accountability. It was drilled into them for their entire childhood. So, when they see actions that counter that belief, they don't know how to reconcile it, which means they have to choose one of those two ideas to dismiss. You are correct that they are intentionally dismissing it, but I think you're wrong in that they realize it. They just can't process it. I think it often takes having an action take places that forces you to acknowledge the reality of the situation, and for most of the moderates, it's just not to that point yet. Yay for us.
You watched an attempted putsch get to the doorway of a joint session of Congress and said, "I'm still on board. This is still my cause."
Then you turn around and lecture people about cognitive dissonance.
They are literally trying to plug in holes about the pipe bomb narrative as we speak. I try as best I can to challenge my own positions, but the evidence just keeps piling up that we have a corrupt and opportunistic government and media that utilizes the unchecked power of three letter agencies to help them craft narratives that keep really rich people powerful and unaccountable. I can't sum that up for you any better. Your failure to recognize that is why you're so desperately holding onto the only real moment your eyes ever saw of right-wing violence.
When Obama started to politicize the hiring in the FBI it all went to crap.

Only those with the correct voter cards were hired.
(02-23-2024, 07:18 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]They are literally trying to plug in holes about the pipe bomb narrative as we speak. I try as best I can to challenge my own positions, but the evidence just keeps piling up that we have a corrupt and opportunistic government and media that utilizes the unchecked power of three letter agencies to help them craft narratives that keep really rich people powerful and unaccountable. I can't sum that up for you any better. Your failure to recognize that is why you're so desperately holding onto the only real moment your eyes ever saw of right-wing violence.

Allegedly a whistleblower thinks the FBI has enough evidence to not only know who planted the bombs, but also that the bombs were inoperable.

The simple explanation is there is evidence for that but their confidence in the evidence is low.

The complicated explanation is that THEY are once again HIDING SOMETHING.  And that means... something??