Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NY attorney general sues world's largest beef producer over methane emissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to know how the hell she plans to control Cattle Farts.........

Just get ready for your burger to cost as much as a prime rib dinner in the future..........

NY attorney general sues world's largest beef producer over methane emissions, climate commitments

NY AG says company's net zero goals aren't feasible considering its high carbon footprint

New York Attorney General Letitia James is suing JBS USA, the world's largest producer of beef, over the company's emissions and for "greenwashing" by allegedly misleading the public about its environmental impact.

In an announcement, James noted that beef production has the largest greenhouse gas footprint of any major food commodity and that animal agriculture accounts for 14.5% of global greenhouse gas emissions. According to James, JBS USA's various net-zero pledges for 2030 and 2040 are therefore misleading and "not feasible" given the scope of its worldwide beef production operations.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny-atto...commitment
Democrats emit more methane emissions by opening their mouths than cow farts..
The Trump verdict emboldened her.
I thought Mexican food caused the deadliest emissions.
If she's offended by cattle farts she doesn't want to meet my husband. Lol.
(02-29-2024, 02:19 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to know how the hell she plans to control Cattle Farts.........

Just get ready for your burger to cost as much as a prime rib dinner in the future..........

To be honest, I only buy ground beef, chuck, or round when it's on sale ..... and it doesn't even taste like it did 10+ years ago.   Most of the time, which is very limited, I simply use it in chili or something that takes over the real flavor of the fake ground beef, chuck, round.  I assume they are messing with the cattle feed and adding [BLEEP] to the mix ....
(03-01-2024, 01:21 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-29-2024, 02:19 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to know how the hell she plans to control Cattle Farts.........

To be honest, I only buy ground beef, chuck, or round when it's on sale ..... and it doesn't even taste like it did 10+ years ago.   Most of the time, which is very limited, I simply use it in chili or something that takes over the real flavor of the fake ground beef, chuck, round.  I assume they are messing with the cattle feed and adding [BLEEP] to the mix ....

Dude, that's why you buy from a local ranch. You support local farmers and it actually tastes good. We buy from a ranch that's about 2 hours away but they sell at the local farmer's market twice a week so that makes it very convenient. Their beef is so tasty. A little more expensive but they're certified in all the ways that matter to me and I only eat beef in any form a couple of times a week.

Sadly the owners are retiring. I'm not sure what that means yet other than they won't be at the market starting in April.
My carbon footprint is large in this arena. Just ask my grandsons.